Kalle
    Royal?

-----------
    Loading?
    Kuemper?
    Zephez
    Darkrazer
    Silver

Not sure if the people who voted for the destroy event will join so I've put them as "?". It's 3 person teams sadly otherwise so hope everyone joins.

RULES:
    Find a spot for your team to build on and mark it obviously somehow or show me where it is (or mods make a warp). Don't go too far away from the spawn though.
    Any griefer will be banned from the event and tempbanned for a week, though only the people who voted can build for now, ask a mod/admin if you want to join.

I'll unveil the teleporter tomorrow morning.

1)Team building event
    - Two teams build something and winning team is whose build looks better in the end

2)Build/Destroy event
    - Both teams are given a set time to build then you can go grief the other teams build for a small time and each team then has time to
  • New Spleef Arena!

What? Myself and zephez are proud to announce the completion of a new spleef arena!
    Where? The Arena can be found underneath the servers spawn!

How does it work?
    The Arena uses mechanics provided by runecraft! Everything there (Excluding the barrier blocks) can be replicated by any player! So I hope this inspires some creativity and interest in the plugin too!

How do I reset the arena?
    In order to reset the arena, punch one of the Purpur slabs located at each section!

What competition?
    Finally, if there is enough interest, myself and zephez would be happy to run regular competitions to redesign the pattern on the floor of the spleef arena! So please vote!
  • Spawn Parkour Challenge!

What? Parkour Challenge!
    Where? The parkour starts at spawn (facing east), type /spawn and you'll find it!
    Prizes? After you've finished the parkour, you'll receive a special shulkerbox containing rare items!

Steps to receive the prize:
    1) Finish the parkour!
    2) Take a screenshot when you're at the top of spawn with the message.
    3) Post the screenshot with your in-game name in this thread.

Good luck!
    :awesome:

Warning: Don't cheat the parkour, you'll be disqualified and won't receive a prize.
  • Pixel Art Contest!
    Join the pixel art contest for a chance to get your art featured on the world border wall. Make a pixel art that is at maximum 60 blocks tall by 120 blocks wide and 1 block thick.
    I made the wall at first thinking only of functionality and not much of aesthetics, but with some work this might even be like a throwback to the old spawn with the huge pixel art walls. It can be so much more than just a wall, this is an opportunity for us to express some of our collective culture in the form of art.
    The current wall will have a mural eventually, and I would like to feature at least four pixel arts (one per side) by other artists. I'm working on pixel art for the border wall mural, and I have plans to wrap the entire wall with fighting dragons and clouds with holes for players to cross. The max size for a pixel art being about 60 blocks tall by 120 blocks wide and 1 block thick (if you need a little leeway on the size just ask me to take a look).
    Here is an example of the…

Recent Activities

Zephez -

Replied to the thread Music thread..

I find this so relaxing: youtu.be/244QkW1Mgd0

AnfoFlash -

Replied to a comment by noienoah on l48B’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Amurica f yea

Zephez -

Replied to the thread I wrote an essay....

Adverse health effects may outweigh the benefit of CWF
    The potential of fluoride playing a role in the rise of systemic disorders is a chief concern for many researchers. Studies have been conducted which focused on the correlation between…

Zephez -

Replied to the thread I wrote an essay....

I wrote another paper, this one is significantly longer. I don't plan to publish it anywhere else, so I was hoping to share it with you guys... FLUORIDE OPTIMIZATION: BALANCING EFFICIENCY AGAINST RISK
    Abstract
    Community water fluoridation (CWF) has been…

__Loading__ -

Now follows Devziez.

Follow

Demicol -

Replied to the thread [VOTE NOW!] Team Building Event!!.

Looks like team Cactus wins. If you were part of Team Cactus let me know if you have any requests for what you want.

Zephez -

Replied to the thread Halloween Pumpkin Carving Event! VOTE NOW :D.

If you participated in the contest, you win a prize! We also have our top 3 winners who will get an additional prize box. First place goes to Katharsis0! Second place goes to Elfi! Dam and I are tied for 3rd, but I withdraw from the contest, so Dam wins…

__Loading__ -

Replied to a comment by Devziez on __Loading__’s wall.

Wall Reply
    i miss youuu

DAMTHE1st -

Liked cyphertear’s post in the thread the prodigal son returns.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone The names Ian but you can call me whatever you want. This was the first server i played in back during 1.4 i believe but left cause, as primarily a architect, the constant pvp was ruining it for me. Ive heard there was been some…

AnfoFlash -

Replied to the thread Anime checkout-a-thon.

I'll try to join as early as possible may be eating dinner when you all start

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.