XmeXXid - - Ban Appeal

xray

HutchHutch - - Support

Erik

Swisscraft Secret Santa!

BuuR - - Off-Topic

BuuR

News

• Messaging: The server will sort of 'lag out' if someone messages someone else. You can name it an delay to otherwise. (DON"T use /msg use /w instead!!! /W)

Eggs, potions, enderpearls: If you face down and pointing your crosshair into the ground you can't use any of those. They just dissapear and come back. But they work if you throw them upwards. (Someone elses post: spigotmc.org/threads/cant-throw-eggs.36798/)

Eye's of ender: You can't interact with them. They just dissappear. Whether you throw them in the air or to the ground.

Nether spawn! It resets every restart so DON"T do /spawn in the nether!!!

Got any new bugs report them below!!!
  • As you've probably already seen in the Whisper-box (Shout-box), we're upgrading from Rainbow to Spigot!

What you need to do!
    - Clear your /bp! It will be cleared when we update. We can't and we WON'T give you your stuff back. There's even a warning at the spawn!
    - Save the coordinates of your /home! Because the homes File might not be compatible with Spigot!
    - Keep your Inventory clear!!! Your inventory might (<--- MIGHT) get cleared! It might happen, you'll never know that with rainbow!
    - Chests won't be locked! So be sure you lock them(if LWC is back) or that you get a zone (If worldguard is back and LWC isn't)! Chest Raiding won't be allowed until we got a proper locking plugin!

What will the transfer to Spigot do?
    - It's much faster than Rainbow!
    - Old and better plugins will be back!
    - Less/no lag!!!

Got any questions about spigot or anything else. Ask them below!
  • Lets start straight away.

What's happening and what's going to happen to the houses
    next to the 'old'/first spawn.
    Your houses won't be removed. All though the area will be used for Arenas and other tiny events!
    So no arenas next to the spawn anymore!Even better, the /spawn will be moved as well!

But why did you ask me to move my house?

We did this to show you guys the beautiful world! The world is amazing to explore and see new things!
    If you stay close to the spawn you would never see it and that's why we did/asked it.

Where's the spawn going to? Coordinates? Etc!

The spawn will be moving about a thousand blocks away from the position it is in right now!
    It will be moving to x,-61 y,81 and z, 1333. This won't affect others builds since we chose a spot
    without any players builds nearby! The /spawn is moved to the new location
    all though there is a teleporter to the old/first spawn for now!

Got more questions? Need something? Reply them below!

Recent Activities

Vex -

Replied to the thread McMmo and PvP skills..

If that's the case, then I'm all for nerfing it.

Erik -

Liked Good Grandpa’s post in the thread McMmo and PvP skills..

Like (Post)
    It's not about fighting back, it's about people running at you with nothing but a stone axe that destroys your armor.

Good Grandpa -

It's not about fighting back, it's about people running at you with nothing but a stone axe that destroys your armor.

BuuR -

@Demicol Get up your OWN offensive skills, and fight back. Its not hard to PvP.

BurntHippie -

Replied to the thread Ban Apeal.

If he hasn't been banned before I will approve his unban in 1 week. With the possibility of removing some of the items obtained by X-ray.

HALO_By -

Posted a new thread: Ban Apeal

Thread
    Minecraft username:HALO_By Who banned me:Show_House Why I got banned:X-ray Why should I be unbanned: I really enjoy this server cause i can play with many friends. My brother shown me the X-ray mod and i was kindda addicted to use x-ray. I really dont do…

Erik -

Replied to the thread xray.

Erik -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread McMmo and PvP skills..

Like (Post)
    Did some testing with Erik. With 430 axes using a sharpness 4, I think it was, on plain diamond armor, it took about 35 seconds to half-break all the armor. With 700 it took about 30 seconds. I think we could put the level cap around 300 and it would…

Demicol -

Did some testing with Erik. With 430 axes using a sharpness 4, I think it was, on plain diamond armor, it took about 35 seconds to half-break all the armor. With 700 it took about 30 seconds. I think we could put the level cap around 300 and it would…

Vex -

This is what McMMO has been lacking for Years. an "Armor" Skill.

© 2010 - 2014 Swisscraft
Fair use.