Project Zomboid- Anyone Intrested?

Bloodpuppy007 - - Other games

Demicol

Announcement 1.8 Patch, new Map.

Vittek - - News

Harojax

News

• Wassup Swisscraftians and loyal followers of the Sheepgod

As you know, 1.8 has been released and it brings alot of new crap. In fact enough new crap that warrants a new map.
    I know the kneejerk reaction here is to be angry and whine cause of all the things you lose, but trust me, a new start is always nice.
    Right now I cannot tell you when this will happen, since there's a bit of legal drama going on with bukkit which will probably delay the update even further, so no I cannot update the server for awhile. Once a 1.8 proper bukkit is out, it will take about 1-2 weeks for the core plugins to update, then I will announce the reset.

As always the current map will be available for download for awhile to everyone can get it.
    Also Meadows will either be reset, or a second new Meadows will be launched seeing as the old meadows has become slightly buggy and causing people to crash whole joining.
    Same deal, the map will be available for download.

Right now don't worry, keep playing and…
  • I know you're all busy having fun with 1.8 update, but while we wait for Bukkit to update so the server can switch over I'll be holding another build contest event.

When: This Friday - Sunday

No teams! Solo contest! Build by yourself, no teaming up! (You can still trade stuff or whatever)

Theme: Modern (basically anything you think would exist today; tiny shacks to skyscrapers)

Prizes: Probably a choice of a tool or piece of armor with an enchant of your choice, you will get it on the new map once we reset.

Winners: Depending on number of people who join Top 3 or Top 5 best builds will win.

Wtf is this "build event": Different world, gather resources on the spot and build a building according to the theme!

As always, post here if you want to join or show up when the event starts!

Participants:
    krisis107
    Show_House
    Harojax
    ChockladPojken
    labbe22
    noienoah
    Brainsucker011
    Klockbox
    Ubbaz
    112AINA
    stavbyslav
    2_fast_4u
    jonathanr04
    Dr_McFly

Not Participants(?):
    VexTrip

???
  • Some of the older players on the server might remember the old villager booths we had a few maps ago, sadly there were those who wanted to ruin the idea for the rest of us but with the new summon commands we are able to make them un-killable! They're located at spawn if you go forwards out of the main area and turn right. Feel free to suggest new trades to be added, the only limitations are a maximum of 128 of a block on each side of the trade, and I'm not adding anything ridiculous that's going to hand out diamonds like they're going out of fashion.
    The idea behind adding these is they will give people a reason to train some of the less used McMMO skills as well as trade in the somewhat useless side products of others, for example if you fish a lot and cook your fish you can trade them in for diamonds at the villagers, as well as mining, stone (not cobblestone) can be traded in at a rate of 128 stone for 1 diamond, there are other deals and it's open to suggestions for more.
    On top…
  • There's a new mini game in town! It's called zombie survival! It's a game mode that mirrors the Call of Duty zombies. All you have to do to join is go to the PVP tower at spawn! We have one map currently called zCity! (More coming soon!) 1000 waves of zombies. Can you survive?

Hints and tips.
    1. Yes you can revive your teammates! When they die simply break the sign that appears and they will revive!
    2. You can buy food and Heal in the starting building!
    3. Beware the dog rounds! There's always a 10% chance a wave will be dogs!
    4. There's a secret in the sewers!
    5.If you die you will come back next round!

Coming soon:
    PERKS!
    More maps

If you find or notice any bugs please report them here!
  • Today, 4th of August, Swisscraft turns 4 years old!

We started on the day (survival)Multiplayer was added to Minecraft in 2010 and here we are still, thanks Vittek for your patience trough the always late Bukkit updates, weird technical issues, the sometimes too needy and horrible players and the DDO:es, among other things. I wouldn't be here without you.

I wanted to find an image of Map #1 but I guess I don't have it anymore, so instead here is an image of map #1 after a "Fallout". Back then there were no plugins to prevent people wandering millions of kilometers miles blocks in one direction, so Vittek had to manually remove the "excess" parts while we went around and blew everything up:
    i.imgur.com/m3aI976.jpg

Vittek if you still have the map 1 map image, please throw it in here.

Here's also all of my screenshots that I took on Map #1 in an album, I didn't bother to remove any crappy ones so there are lot of where I somehow accidentally took a screenshots while the chat was…

Recent Activities

noienoah -

Liked Harojax’s post in the thread Time to step down.

Like (Post)
    Thanks guys 8)

noienoah -

Replied to the thread Time to step down.

Have fun with your life Haro. You were an awesome admin.

pow_wow -

Liked Harojax’s post in the thread Time to step down.

Like (Post)
    Thanks guys 8)

Harojax -

Show_House -

I can still remember you as a great scp and the promotion to mod and futher had never changed that. You were a great staff member. I'll hope to see you around again someday!

pow_wow -

Bye haroD: will miss the times i used to hit u randomly when u are afk at spawn:/ have a great life :)

Kalle -

Sad to see you go Haro. You were a really good staff member

Demicol -

Very sad to see you go, you were a really great staff member, very reliable! I don't know what I'll do without you :(

Erik -

Harojax -

Liked Good Grandpa’s post in the thread Time to step down.

Like (Post)
    Shame to see you go, but anyways have a nice time at whatever you are doing.

© 2010 - 2014 Swisscraft
Fair use.