Sticky Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Demicol

Sticky Youtube (and other videos) thread

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Demicol

News

• From April 14th to 17th
    Find hidden chests with named books in them for prizes. The chests are hidden in or around the spawn area, none of them should require you to go far enough to find a player made structures (not including staff made).
    Each chest has as book numbered from 1 to 12, please only take one book of each number.
    Depending on how many you find (not necessarily in numbered order) you can exchange them for prizes:

Note: The lower tier prizes will include all the ones above it.

The password to open the chests is e2017
  • April Fools

Everyone is having too much fun so we decided to switch to a more realistic approach and from today on all commands will be disabled
    • You cant teleport to anyone anymore because that's not realistic
    • You can't set homes or teleport to them because that's not realistic
    • You can't ask the staff for help anymore because that's not realistic
    • All ranks are now white to make everyone equal
    • Mcmmo will be removed because that's not realistic
    • A plugin will be added that at a later date makes Minecraft like the Beta version again where there were no enchants or Nether/End because that's realistic

All zones and locks will be removed after everyone has adjusted to the new rules because that's realistic
    /home /spawn and /town spawn will be enabled for 24 hours to let people get their bearings.
  • Swisscraft has Discord!
    Q. What is discord?
    A. Discord is a free voice and messaging application designed with gaming in mind. I would describe discord as being the lovechild of Skype, IRC and TeamSpeak/Ventrillo/Mumble.

Q. How do I get discord?
    A. Discord can be used in browser or downloaded from
    Here.

Q. Why Should I get discord?
    A. By joining Swisscraft's discord, you will be able to communicate with your fellow players outside of the game, communicate via voice chat and keep up to date with other players in real time! (And all from within the game itself!)

Q. What is currently available in swisscraft's Discord?
    A.
    • 3 Public Voice Channels (Can be expanded)
    • Server Announcements
    • Nation/Town Voice Channels
    • In-Chat Rank Requests
    • Easy access to support from staff! (Help-Channel)
    • More to come!
    Q. This sounds great! How do I join?
    A.
    Click here!

Have any questions or suggestions for discord?
    Post them here!

Recent Activities

Appelsin -

Liked stav’s post in the thread Anime checkout-a-thon.

Like (Post)
    im when i can. just one problem demi. there is ti few ecchi anime so its kinda a shit season.;D

stav -

Replied to the thread Anime checkout-a-thon.

im when i can. just one problem demi. there is ti few ecchi anime so its kinda a shit season.;D

DAMTHE1st -

Liked StickyEagle’s post in the thread Another X-ray Ban appeal.

Like (Post)
    I don't know if you did this, but don't share your account if you can't trust your friends. Quote from StickyEagle: “Your account, your responsibility. You are responsible for all the activity on your account even if it wasn't you who did it. You'll…

ZireDx -

Wrote a comment on ZireDx’s wall.

Wall Comment
    The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.

StickyEagle -

Replied to the thread Another X-ray Ban appeal.

I don't know if you did this, but don't share your account if you can't trust your friends. Quote from StickyEagle: “Your account, your responsibility. You are responsible for all the activity on your account even if it wasn't you who did it. You'll…

StickyEagle -

Replied to the thread X-Ray Ban Appeal.

Your account, your responsibility. You are responsible for all the activity on your account even if it wasn't you who did it. You'll be unbanned this Saturday and the cheated items will be removed. Read the rules!

elfizwei -

Liked __Loading__’s post in the thread Another X-ray Ban appeal.

Like (Post)
    Just because we do not have many players does not mean we should discard the rules. If he broke the rules he needs to be punished. If he didn't then he doesn't need to be punished. That is how it works, Labbe. It's pretty simple!

__Loading__ -

Replied to the thread Another X-ray Ban appeal.

Just because we do not have many players does not mean we should discard the rules. If he broke the rules he needs to be punished. If he didn't then he doesn't need to be punished. That is how it works, Labbe. It's pretty simple!

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.