Plugin suggestion Monster blocks

kalle_anka12 - - Wishes & Feedback

Vittek

[EVENT]Easter Chest Hunt

Demicol - - News

Demicol

News

• New

I hid a bunch (59) chests all over the map. Each one has a small reward, in total they all have a 1&½ stack of diamonds,iron and gold, 1 stack of emeralds and 1 stack of exp bottles. Some of them have spawn eggs.

Once a chest has been found I wont bother re-flling it so first come first serve, that's why there are so many of them.

Look at the screenshots and go hunting:
    Chest password: event
    Chests: imgur.com/a/hkzUX

• It's (re)revival of the carnival. Last time due to a lack of foresight someone TNT'd the thing to oblivion, so this time simply ask a mod or admin for permission to build at the carnival.

The carnival is a place for anyone to build their own minigames or "rides" (roller coasters etc), you can get to it in the Eventland by turning right at spawn and going trough the nether-star portal.

Rules of the Carnival area
    • Ask a mod or admin nicely if you could help with the Carnival
    • There is a lot of space, don't build near someone else's ride
    • Don't destroy or add to any of the existing rides without permission from the owner or you will be banned from further Carnival related events(and possibly from the server).
    • Don't build garbage. Your 100x100 pillar with a drop to a pool is not fun for anyone.
    • Respect other builders, you get to use Creative mode so don't go around throwing potions at everyone etc.
    • Don't build crap. It has to be a functional ride/minigame or carnival related.

Enjoy!
    (There
  • Every map we had something next to spawn where people usually go to PvP. Some times people use it some times people just ignore to play on the flat ground next to it.

So I figured let's have a contest where you , the players, can build a "pvp building" for everyone to use.

Rule:
    You can build it in Meadows, if you are not a Vet, one can let you in if they take responsibility for you: If you grief, they get demoted.

Guidelines:
    -It doesn't need to be:
    - Big
    - Complex
    - or "grand" (see pow's LOTR towers)
    -It should still look "nice"
    -It should be fun or helpful
    -You can add runes to spice it up (like the old design of using acceleration rune)

As a prize you will have your building in use next to spawn for everyone to see.

No deadline as of yet, Mods/Admins will vote on the best design when we have a bunch.

Recent Activities

Harojax -

Replied to the thread The end.

VexTrip -

Liked erikphagen’s post in the thread The end.

Like (Post)
    Well the same thing happend that to Vex, happend to me too. I would also like my stuff back.. Ask BurntHippie, I dont have anything else but his and mine words.

erikphagen -

Posted a new thread: The end

Thread
    Well the same thing happend that to Vex, happend to me too. I would also like my stuff back.. Ask BurntHippie, I dont have anything else but his and mine words.

MrAwesome104 -

Replied to the thread Pdabomb's ban.

Harojax -

Quote from pdabomb: “For one i was not on when i was banned and for two i don't know how to hack. We should get less corrupted admins in my opinion. 4.) I think haro went admin happy banning me for suppose hacks when i don't know how to fucking hack…

MrAwesome104 -

the screenshot was from his pc on facetime xD

Harojax -

Replied to the thread The End + /spawn = DEATH!.

This should all be sorted, thread closed.

© 2010 - 2014 Swisscraft
Fair use.