• Whisperbox

• [] Dr_McFly: This week I'm on Thanksgiving break starting Wed. Gonna play as much as possible. Hope to see everyone on! May have some (new) friends with me

[] Devziez: What is love, baby dont me, baby dont me, no more.

[] Zephez: It's being placed at -4300 -3200, if you want to see the outline on the dynmap

[] Zephez: I've moved the shoreline of the eventcity to the survival world, so a spot has been chosen. Anyone from the build event can edit it in meadows before the final move

[] Devziez: Uhhh

[] silverligth3: But Link is never 13 in the games where he has the Hero of time title

[] Devziez: Link... The Hero of time get it right

[] Demicol: Well according to his profile he's a 13 year old boy from Hyrule, so I guess he's Link?

[] DAMTHE1st: Who was he again?

[] silverligth3: Aren't you the guy who told me I would be treating you differently if I knew who you was when you were being annoying in chat?

[] Zephez: I miss everyone the most, the gathering of us all together, to put one person above another would not be possible for me. <3 I do miss you though Dev

[] Demicol: :D

[] Devziez: D;

[] Demicol: Who are you again?

[] Devziez: do you miss me the most zep?

[] Zephez: I miss you too loady, I miss others too, feels like forever since I heard some of your voices

Forum

• Users Online 70

1 Member and 69 Guests - Record: 20 Users ()

Legend:

• Server owner
    • Administrators
    • Moderators
    • SCP
    • Veteran
    • Regular
  • Statistics

2,059 Members - 4,702 Threads - 46,427 Posts (18.19 Posts Per Day)
    Latest Member: PopularMinecraftBro.

• Users who were online today 1

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.