• Whisperbox

• [] StickyEagle: Create a topic in forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/Board/22-Ban-Appeal/ and we can discuss the ban. :)

[] Appelsin: Sounds likes someone wants to stay perma banned

[] CONVICS: no answer? that tells alot bout you ^^

[] CONVICS: and if i were that wouldnt give me a perm ban ^^

[] CONVICS: "disrespectful" "annoying" to who? to you? and ? everybody knows you hate me and i hate you so?

[] DAMTHE1st: I wrote you an explantion in your banreason feel free to read it.

[] CONVICS: i wont make an appeal for doing nothing XP

[] DAMTHE1st: your ban is a perm ban. appeal in the banappeal section and I will see what I can do.

[] CONVICS: i got banned for saying nyaa is this a perm ban? and the hell!

[] StickyEagle: I'll help you, hold on.

[] Bloodpuppy007: i got killed by an infernal in there and i cant get my stuff back

[] Bloodpuppy007: Dam can you come back on and bring be back to your base?

[] Vittek: umm very recently. I think like 3 weeks ago?

[] __Loading__: IM on vacation rn, once im back (jul 19) ill be very active

[] Demicol: Didn't they just reset? like few months ago?

[] Barlennan: when will the next nether and end reset be?

[] TheRoyalElite: :( Same with me. I got a new future awaiting for me irl concerning my education and some other things so I wont be on as much. I will probably log on once a week to see whats up.

[] Zephez: I'm not going to be playing on Swisscraft for awhile, not sure when I'll be back. Take care guys.

[] noienoah: be back in a week

[] StickyEagle: I might buy some Assetto Corsa DLCs this sale.

Forum

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.