Recent Activities

Appelsin -

Liked stav’s post in the thread Anime checkout-a-thon.

Like (Post)
    im when i can. just one problem demi. there is ti few ecchi anime so its kinda a shit season.;D

stav -

Replied to the thread Anime checkout-a-thon.

im when i can. just one problem demi. there is ti few ecchi anime so its kinda a shit season.;D

DAMTHE1st -

Liked StickyEagle’s post in the thread Another X-ray Ban appeal.

Like (Post)
    I don't know if you did this, but don't share your account if you can't trust your friends. Quote from StickyEagle: “Your account, your responsibility. You are responsible for all the activity on your account even if it wasn't you who did it. You'll…

ZireDx -

Wrote a comment on ZireDx’s wall.

Wall Comment
    The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.

StickyEagle -

Replied to the thread Another X-ray Ban appeal.

I don't know if you did this, but don't share your account if you can't trust your friends. Quote from StickyEagle: “Your account, your responsibility. You are responsible for all the activity on your account even if it wasn't you who did it. You'll…

StickyEagle -

Replied to the thread X-Ray Ban Appeal.

Your account, your responsibility. You are responsible for all the activity on your account even if it wasn't you who did it. You'll be unbanned this Saturday and the cheated items will be removed. Read the rules!

elfizwei -

Liked __Loading__’s post in the thread Another X-ray Ban appeal.

Like (Post)
    Just because we do not have many players does not mean we should discard the rules. If he broke the rules he needs to be punished. If he didn't then he doesn't need to be punished. That is how it works, Labbe. It's pretty simple!

__Loading__ -

Just because we do not have many players does not mean we should discard the rules. If he broke the rules he needs to be punished. If he didn't then he doesn't need to be punished. That is how it works, Labbe. It's pretty simple!

labbe22 -

Unban him, we cant afford loosing all our players.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.