Recent Activities

Zephez -

Liked AnfoFlash’s post in the thread Anime checkout-a-thon.

Like (Post)
    If Zeph, Qwent and Stav haven't watched haven't seen: Either Kimi No Na Wa (This one yep) or Koe No Katachi we could watch one of them because they were the most popular from 2016.... or all time

Zephez -

Replied to the thread ART.

I made this creeper statue when I was in ceramics class. Couldn't find the pics of when it was unpainted earthenware, but that one of the base was from when I painted it and hadn't fired it yet. It stands about 20inches tall, and is two separate pieces…

__Loading__ -

Replied to a comment by AnfoFlash on __Loading__’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thanks!

__Loading__ -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread Photography Thread.

Like (Post)
    I have some age old Cannon film SRL my mom found in the trash, never tried if it even works cause that would require buying film :wacko: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EOS_300

__Loading__ -

Liked rathead80’s post in the thread Photography Thread.

Like (Post)
    My photo's are out being developed right now. My development tank broke few day's ago, I am using a Yashica FX-D Quartz, I typically shoot only in black and White. most of my stuff is from War re-enacting Actually Come to think of it, anybody want/need…

Zephez -

Liked AnfoFlash’s post in the thread ART.

Like (Post)
    Something

DylanHardwell -

Liked AnfoFlash’s post in the thread ART.

Like (Post)
    Something

AnfoFlash -

Replied to the thread Anime checkout-a-thon.

If Zeph, Qwent and Stav haven't watched haven't seen: Either Kimi No Na Wa (This one yep) or Koe No Katachi we could watch one of them because they were the most popular from 2016.... or all time

AnfoFlash -

Replied to the thread ART.

AnfoFlash -

Wrote a comment on __Loading__’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You''ve made some neat photo's (Photography Thread)

AnfoFlash -

Liked __Loading__’s post in the thread Photography Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys! So I was looking at some of the posts in the Art thread and was pretty inspired by the pictured being drew. Not being an artist, I picked up my camera and took a few pictures. Here are just a few of them. I do not know if you guys enjoy…

AnfoFlash -

Now follows Rexson.

Follow

AnfoFlash -

Liked Rexson’s post in the thread ART.

Like (Post)
    My Art :o

Demicol -

Replied to the thread Photography Thread.

I have some age old Cannon film SRL my mom found in the trash, never tried if it even works cause that would require buying film :wacko: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EOS_300

rathead80 -

Liked BurntHippie’s post in the thread (Ban Appeal) I Got False-Banned.

Like (Post)
    Walks like a duck, acts like a duck, sounds like a duck.Must be a duck

rathead80 -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread (Ban Appeal) I Got False-Banned.

Like (Post)
    You forgot to capitalize without

rathead80 -

Replied to the thread Photography Thread.

My photo's are out being developed right now. My development tank broke few day's ago, I am using a Yashica FX-D Quartz, I typically shoot only in black and White. most of my stuff is from War re-enacting Actually Come to think of it, anybody want/need…

rathead80 -

Liked StickyEagle’s post in the thread Ban Appeal.

Like (Post)
    You griefed an entire town with water. It took us about half an hour to restore it, so you won't be unbanned immediately. You'll get unbanned in three (3) days. I also demoted you to default, this means you have to do the in-game quiz before you can…

DylanHardwell -

Liked Zephez’s post in the thread Photography Thread.

Like (Post)
    I took a photography class a few years ago, but I don't know where I put my folder of pics ;( These are some of the best ones I've taken that I could find.. they are quite old, from when I took a trip out west to the Rocky Mountains, also went through the…

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.