Recent Activities

elfizwei -

Liked Zephez’s post in the thread ART.

Like (Post)
    I made this creeper statue when I was in ceramics class. Couldn't find the pics of when it was unpainted earthenware, but that one of the base was from when I painted it and hadn't fired it yet. It stands about 20inches tall, and is two separate pieces…

DAMTHE1st -

Like (Post)
    I made this creeper statue when I was in ceramics class. Couldn't find the pics of when it was unpainted earthenware, but that one of the base was from when I painted it and hadn't fired it yet. It stands about 20inches tall, and is two separate pieces…

__Loading__ -

Like (Post)

DylanHardwell -

Like (Post)

Zephez -

Liked AnfoFlash’s post in the thread Anime checkout-a-thon.

Like (Post)
    If Zeph, Qwent and Stav haven't watched haven't seen: Either Kimi No Na Wa (This one yep) or Koe No Katachi we could watch one of them because they were the most popular from 2016.... or all time

Zephez -

Replied to the thread ART.

__Loading__ -

Replied to a comment by AnfoFlash on __Loading__’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thanks!

__Loading__ -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread Photography Thread.

Like (Post)
    I have some age old Cannon film SRL my mom found in the trash, never tried if it even works cause that would require buying film :wacko: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EOS_300

__Loading__ -

Liked rathead80’s post in the thread Photography Thread.

Like (Post)
    My photo's are out being developed right now. My development tank broke few day's ago, I am using a Yashica FX-D Quartz, I typically shoot only in black and White. most of my stuff is from War re-enacting Actually Come to think of it, anybody want/need…

Zephez -

Liked AnfoFlash’s post in the thread ART.

Like (Post)
    Something

DylanHardwell -

Liked AnfoFlash’s post in the thread ART.

Like (Post)
    Something

AnfoFlash -

Replied to the thread Anime checkout-a-thon.

If Zeph, Qwent and Stav haven't watched haven't seen: Either Kimi No Na Wa (This one yep) or Koe No Katachi we could watch one of them because they were the most popular from 2016.... or all time

AnfoFlash -

Replied to the thread ART.

AnfoFlash -

Wrote a comment on __Loading__’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You''ve made some neat photo's (Photography Thread)

AnfoFlash -

Liked __Loading__’s post in the thread Photography Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys! So I was looking at some of the posts in the Art thread and was pretty inspired by the pictured being drew. Not being an artist, I picked up my camera and took a few pictures. Here are just a few of them. I do not know if you guys enjoy…

AnfoFlash -

Now follows Rexson.

Follow

AnfoFlash -

Liked Rexson’s post in the thread ART.

Like (Post)
    My Art :o

Demicol -

Replied to the thread Photography Thread.

I have some age old Cannon film SRL my mom found in the trash, never tried if it even works cause that would require buying film :wacko: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EOS_300

rathead80 -

Liked BurntHippie’s post in the thread (Ban Appeal) I Got False-Banned.

Like (Post)
    Walks like a duck, acts like a duck, sounds like a duck.Must be a duck

rathead80 -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread (Ban Appeal) I Got False-Banned.

Like (Post)
    You forgot to capitalize without

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.