Recent Activities

Zephez -

Replied to the thread ART.

Awesome drawings! I love the reaper XD He's like DOOM!! DOOOOOOM!!!

Zephez -

Liked DylanHardwell’s post in the thread ART.

Like (Post)
    after i made that dragon i started the thread with, i actualy digitalized that picture and totaly forgot to upload the end result for... months actually XD Also created a minotour battle ish drawing and im currently working on piece i like to call "the…

Zephez -

Liked StickyEagle’s post in the thread Ban Appeal.

Like (Post)
    You griefed an entire town with water. It took us about half an hour to restore it, so you won't be unbanned immediately. You'll get unbanned in three (3) days. I also demoted you to default, this means you have to do the in-game quiz before you can…

Zephez -

Liked Ubbas’s post in the thread Elder Request - Ubbaz.

Like (Post)
    Minecraft username: Ubbaz Minecraft username I joined with, if it has been changed since: Nope Other forums accounts if I have any: Ubbaz Approximately when did you join: I think late 2013 Have you been banned before? If so, for what?: never

silverligth3 -

Replied to a comment by 0Julius_Caesar0 on StickyEagle’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ;(

Goldentank -

Replied to the thread Elder Request - TheDarkRazer.

Already been denied within the past 4 months. Besides, your behavior has hardly improved.

Goldentank -

Like (Post)
    Minecraft username: Ubbaz Minecraft username I joined with, if it has been changed since: Nope Other forums accounts if I have any: Ubbaz Approximately when did you join: I think late 2013 Have you been banned before? If so, for what?: never

silverligth3 -

Like (Post)

Ubbas -

Liked The OG Ape’s post in the thread The OG Ape is BACK!.

Like (Post)
    HideN'Seek

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.