Recent Activities

DAMTHE1st -

Replied to the thread Ban Discussion.

Thats fine by me. Unbanned. Take this ban as a warning, I wont tolerate any disrespectful comments or slurs from you in the future towards any staffmember. Have fun and we'll see us online:)

CONVICS -

I got it...in future i will only say it when I join the server and when i leave it......can I please be unbanned now I really like to play on this server.

Zephez -

Liked elfizwei’s post in the thread Ban Discussion.

Like (Post)
    It feels more like a ban to get the point across. I say nyaa back but if it annoys someone it would be polite to stop or at least not use it while talking directly to them.

elfizwei -

It feels more like a ban to get the point across. I say nyaa back but if it annoys someone it would be polite to stop or at least not use it while talking directly to them.

DylanHardwell -

A permbann for this might be a little to much, however this Nyaa thing has been annoying a lot of people and when a mod tells you to stop You might actually wanna do that. Continuing being annoying in chat after people ask you to stop can be concidered…

CONVICS -

Posted a new thread: Ban Discussion

Thread
    MC Name: CONVICS Who banned me: DAMTHE1st Why i got banned: Because i "annoyed" him Why i should be unbanned: A Perm Ban for saying Nyaa? Many Players know im using nyaa at the end of every sentence, I also used it when he was online. …

Appelsin -

Liked stav’s post in the thread Anime checkout-a-thon.

Like (Post)
    im when i can. just one problem demi. there is ti few ecchi anime so its kinda a shit season.;D

stav -

Replied to the thread Anime checkout-a-thon.

im when i can. just one problem demi. there is ti few ecchi anime so its kinda a shit season.;D

DAMTHE1st -

Liked StickyEagle’s post in the thread Another X-ray Ban appeal.

Like (Post)
    I don't know if you did this, but don't share your account if you can't trust your friends. Quote from StickyEagle: “Your account, your responsibility. You are responsible for all the activity on your account even if it wasn't you who did it. You'll…

ZireDx -

Wrote a comment on ZireDx’s wall.

Wall Comment
    The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.