Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 169.

[Event] Official Treasure Hunt

Goldentank - - News

#TeamUnicorn FTW We added a little hall of fame to the exit door (Hope you don't mind). Also one of us did some maths wrong

Banned

Goldentank - - Ban Appeal

Come on guys, Don't let this get out of hand. Especially not for a 1 day ban. Not all PvPers are treated like crap, however we are most likely to infringe on some of the rules, because there are more of them for us, not to mention some of us take this game too seriously. Some of us are like athletes who turn towards performance enhancements to try get the edge despite the risks it runs (Sneaking close to and beyond the rules limitations). But to further upon your point, what are we doing to bett…

Banned

Why?

Banned

From my point of view, I can see why you have been given a harsher punishment than barlenann. 1) You have committed this crime on multiple maps in the past, toggling pvp to kill somebody in a town. [This means you're aware of this being illegal, but did not care.] 2) You have a history for trying to dick the rules and other players, but get incredibly salty when somebody does something similar to you. [This means you're not generally a fair player.] 3) Barlenann is a civil player, Doesn't cause …

The most cringey thread ever!

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

Quote from Appelsin: “Necroposting because I had this exchange with labbe today. rWMZe5k.png "When you are fucking around with autism, I dont think you would've been happy if you had it." This man is the leader of the next generation” As a fully qualified Autismoid, I approve.

April Fools

Goldentank - - News

Keep it this way, should be fucking hilarious

Swisscraft's Discord Chat

Goldentank - - News

Epic face was a genuine suggestion, It's old but Gold

Goldentank - - News

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

Would have been more interested if KIRA wasn't mentioned, because a spin off could easily work based on the idea that multiple death notes are scattered. But I pray for L to be there, and played well, like really well or I'll just be sad

Elder Request

Goldentank - - Elder Request

Quote from noienoah: “Air is hella chill yo.” Gottah agree. Additionally, he's a lot more polite and respectful now, than many other players. (What happened to you air!?)

Goldentank - - News

Swisscraft has Discord! Q. What is discord? A. Discord is a free voice and messaging application designed with gaming in mind. I would describe discord as being the lovechild of Skype, IRC and TeamSpeak/Ventrillo/Mumble. Q. How do I get discord? A. Discord can be used in browser or downloaded from Here. Q. Why Should I get discord? A. By joining Swisscraft's discord, you will be able to communicate with your fellow players outside of the game, communicate via voice chat and keep up to date with …

Quote from stav: “il join. migth not have time but il try to build some.” I was starting to worry! I'd like to join, could be fun to go dwarven! Make use of my golems too

Quote from TheRoyalElite: “Digging through my screenshots. (Missing a lot cause of new cpu) Demi is a bully D:” 4049 diamond energy?

The Introduction: I'm calling on you all for something very important for my current projects, your memories! That's right, I need as many of your memories on swisscraft as you can muster! I'm looking to the compile a list of iconic players, events (Anything that happened or changed), towns, relics (Famous items, stories, ect) , builds and just about anything else you can think of for each map! How can you help? Simple! Submit what you can remember, the memory (Or memories), which map it occured…

Banned

I feel the best way I can explain the treatment (Though, a week is a long time) is by explaining the role motives and attitude play in convictions in the real world. Lets you you kill a man, unmotivated. That's Second Degree Murder, as a crime. Now you plan & intentionally carry out the murder based on a bias. That's First Degree Murder, and as a hate crime. Additionally, if you show some remorse for your actions, show respect and act politely in court, your sentence wouldn't be as severe as the…

Banned

This is my contribution to the situation (Side note, Yes my battery is absolutely fucked)

Quote from DylanHardwell: “Nice suptile accusation of powerabuse” I never accused anybody specifically of abusing it, but staff members are capable of abusing their powers, it's happened before and it's more than likely going to happen again. But I mean, you can just try suggest I'm calling SCP's out instead actually adding anything useful to the thead if you want. Quote from DylanHardwell: “Pesonaly i never pvp right after i did "SCP Buisness", just to avoid that issue.” Not all players are lik…

THREAD ACTUALLY STARTS HERE! Because my last thread was hijacked, this is a recurring problem and there appears to be some current issues and misconceptions, I thought it was best to create this thread. Currently, for various reasons players with access to /gm3 and /vanish will flip in and out of being in vanish, the issue here is staff don't see the other player as vanished so can't tell. (@Demicol) This is an issue specifically for SCP's due to them being active players AND staff members, by w…

When I congratulated you, I hadn't seen the extent of your damage. I assumed you'd broken the bridge and destroyed what I built, maybe some defacing as this was a group project, I assumed you would have had a little respect for that and the others involved. What you didn't wasn't illegal, but it does make you both complete and utter dickheads, you took great joy in destroying somebodies work, went beyond destroying said work and defaced the whole of the end spawn. Not only did was this needless,…

Dwarven Kingdom!

Goldentank - - Buildings & Blueprints

Quote from noienoah: “Your an engineer?” Mechanical, Yes.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.