Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 307.

Some of you may have noticed that I have not been very active for the past few weeks. Most of you most likely haven't, and those of you who have noticed have most likely been celebrating my absence. Well, the absence should soon come to an end (possibly tomorrow). Though at first I didn't think this worthy of a thread, honestly it's not; it's just too long to fit into the whisperbox and my discord isn't working at the moment. Reasons for my relatively brief break: * My math grade - Though I stil…

Forum game!

0Julius_Caesar0 - - Off-Topic

That hurt StillRickrollsIn2017Noah youtube.com/channel/UCyuqbuk2utb-DmgDMvWuzyg

Forum game!

Here's an analogy to describe airsofter

Music thread.

youtu.be/FNWld5pR0ts youtu.be/n86dSssBSmA

Forum game!

___CopyAirsofter'sPost___ ___StoryShitpost___ ___YoureDutch,YoureNotMuch___ I'm not offended, I just had a lot of names that came to mind.

Forum game!

DJ Khaled

Forum game!

At least she loaded We can go twice, right?

Forum game!

StickyDeagle

I'm resigning

Alle, you were an amazing staff member and you will be remembered. I remember the time when I chased you through playershops trying to eat you, and when we were putting signs outside saying that we were there. You will be missed. You will always be my melon mod.

Music thread.

youtu.be/YsfS7mQBHzk Depressing song, even more depressing remix.

The Great Wall

0Julius_Caesar0 - - Buildings & Blueprints

Will there be a night's watch, as well? Because winter is coming.

The Swisscraft Bank

0Julius_Caesar0 - - Wishes & Feedback

That's what I was thinking. The person just has to rename it so I know it's theirs.

Music thread.

youtu.be/iRWCmwnjc84 Hi, everyone. I recently made a song titled Plastic Trees. It's not quite what I originally intended or expected (I wanted a rock/metal song), but I ended up here. It's a somewhat relaxing electronic song, and I'm not sure what genre it would be. From what I've researched, it could be chill wave? Anyway,i hope you all enjoyed, I put a lot of work into it. Edit: I forgot to say, of you like this kind of music, you may want to subscribe to the channel this was posted on since …

Music thread.

youtu.be/McJcDToEiyw

The Great Wall

A town

The Great Wall

I support keeping the bad hombres out.

Music thread.

youtu.be/HyHNuVaZJ-k youtu.be/UclCCFNG9q4

The Swisscraft Bank

Quote from DylanHardwell: “Quote from 0Julius_Caesar0: “No, there will be a chest in the shop letting you convert notes to money” This wont work. Since you had to rename the item there is no way of setting up a chest shop that will allow selling them.” Great point, I didn't think about that. In that case, you'll have to contact me about conversion from banknotes to schnibbles. Thank you for pointing that out.

The Swisscraft Bank

No, there will be a chest in the shop letting you convert notes to money

The Swisscraft Bank

So, I am done remodeling and it seems that the bank will soon be a reality after I add all of the signs. I have also already built the high security vault that is in an unknown location. Storing 10 schnibbles worth of banknotes cost 2s to store. Anyways, here are the instructions on how to store your money in the bank. They may change as time goes on; construction has a way of changing the way things work. There are different increments for each banknote, and banknotes are a physical version of …

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.