Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 278.

Swisscraft's Discord Chat

BurntHippie - - News

I feel as if the face palm should be allowed. The default discord one is so shitty But I guess no Chyna

My Stuff!

BurntHippie - - Off-Topic

]Here is my setup, Very Messy but I wouldn't have it any other way. Total of 4 complete computers, current project on the floor. Main rig - i7 4790k 4.5ghz, EVGA GTX 980ti, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD 2TB HDD. GF Rig - i3‑6100 3.7 GHz, 16GB RAM, EVGA GTX 760ti, 1 TB SSD Work Rig - i5-3340, 8GB Ram, 300GB HDD. Server/HTPC - i5 3340, 16GB RAM, MSI GTX 1050ti, 256 GB SSD, 2x 2TB HDD in raid 0 Project PC - EVGA GTX 660ti, AMD Phenom 165, 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…cee4de718d677d9278243d…

Elder Request

BurntHippie - - Elder Request

He was banned again? And julius why would you be an ass if you were planning on applying?

ban appeale

BurntHippie - - Ban Appeal

You are now unbanned. Last chance man, dont blow it.

ban appeale

Ivo it has been decided. I will unban you when I get home from work today. This is your last chance man, get your shit together and act reasonable this map. What is your ingame name so I can make sure you get unbanned.

Runecraft tutorial and help

BurntHippie - - News

He did this on the current map?

ban appeale

@ivo__JWZ I can completely understand why the staff is hesitant to unbann you. You have a VERY long history of being banned for many different things. If you want any chance of being unbanned, give us a reason why you DESERVE to be unbanned. Remember this is a free server and all the staff and vittek donate their time to make sure players like you can enjoy it. You are not entitled to play on this server, there are plenty of other servers out there for you to hack on or be an ass to.

Halloween Boss!

BurntHippie - - News

Done lars. It will be a few days for what we spkoe aboout

Halloween Boss!

BurntHippie - - News

I will be ontoday if you want to claim your prizes! If you post here with what you want and where the heads are I will leave the prize in your house! Pretty sure I cannot accesss ender chests if you are not online.

Halloween Boss!

BurntHippie - - News

Any specific peice?

Halloween Boss!

BurntHippie - - News

Yup still getting prizes. I will be on later today to give you your prize. i will also be lowering the bosses life for this weekend! After monday he will be gone! if you want to collect a prize just post here and I will put it at your home.

Halloween Boss!

BurntHippie - - News

Talk to me in game.

Halloween Boss!

BurntHippie - - News

I will fix it so you can use potions in the no build area And by unbreakable i mean it will never break. It is NOT the Unbreaking enchant

Maze

BurntHippie - - Buildings & Blueprints

Julius, If you make a epic enough maze I will move it to event land.

Ban Appeal ¦ LATEST 23/10/16

As many others have stated before. Your account your responsibility. Your ban will stay permanent until next map reset. Hopefully then your minecraft account wont be as easily compromised.

Funny Chat Moments.

BurntHippie - - Off-Topic

Common DONALD get with the program O.o #NoLifeWithoutMinecraft

Eclipse's End

Uxmal will welcome any members that wish to join.

Halloween Boss!

BurntHippie - - News

BOSS EVENT OVER! LEAVE POST HERE WITH PRIZES YOU WANT AND PUT THE HEADS IN A CHEST AT YOUR /HOME!! OR find me in game today! Hey all! I am not sure if you have or have not noticed the giant pumpkin head near spawn... Well its the new boss event that will be going on for the next 13 days! (Available until 11/7) How it works is when you kill the boss he will drop his head. You then turn that head in for prizes! Prize Turn ins 5 Heads - Your Minecraft Head 10 Heads - 25 Sch 20 Heads - 1 Piece of th…

My Cinematic Videos

Dude amazing videos love it!

Make sure your safe man. If you haave to leave and leave your computer behind make suire to lift it ooff the floor aand put in trsah bags!

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.