Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

When you are looking at a poll which your vote could tie or put the leading choice twice as far ahead... Edit: I actually made up my mind and chose one!

forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Barlennan - - Off-Topic

Quote from Demicol: “youtu.be/6e6RK8o1fcs This person found an unreleased Playstation 1 game and is showing it off by Let's Playing it. I'm not gonna pretend it's real game, it's totally not. It's what you'd call a "creepy pasta", accept it's not stupid. It's either a game or an animation this person is making. Just for the sake of this video series. It's very elaborately done and there is tons of attention to detail. It starts pretty fun and colorful but gets progressively more bleak. There's c…

its called a potion effect named "Glowing"

[Event] Official Treasure Hunt

Barlennan - - News

Uuuuuuuhmmmmmmm... All I found was a library thing with a bunch of doors... not a hill house overlooking spawn.

Do you or do you not? Or do you not see no glowing and don't say you didn't not see it?

I asked why I randomly started glowing, and Demi said it was just my imagination. THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS???? forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae

Not a very warm welcome.

Barlennan - - Introduce yourself

Also if you join a town and build your house there you're safe from pvp and if outsider destroy/etc. permission is off (which it most likely is) the only ones who are even capable of griefing your house are the town's other residents (for the most part).

OMG HE'S FLYING!!!!! forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae

Funny Chat Moments.

Barlennan - - Off-Topic

Diorite is not ugly. Now go apologize to that diorite. You offended it.

Quote from TheRoyalElite: “Okay, I was confused why you were taking pics of blocks. It was actually you XD” Didn't you see the "command set: " in some of them? or the command block in most of them? or the shadows under the glass etc.? XD Edit: Also, I was demonstrating it BECAUSE I had just put a Sand tutorial...

By the way, those screenshots are third person view, of me being whatever the block may be. +1 sands?

Funny Chat Moments.

Barlennan - - Off-Topic

Barlennan's Guide to Sand

A Nether portal: forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae A glass block: forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae A snow layer: forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae Or anything else. To change the block, just: execute (username) ~ ~ ~ summon falling_block ~ ~ ~ {Block:(whatever block)}

Unless you're: Gravel: forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae Ender Dragon Egg: forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae A lit furnace: forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae A bedrock block: forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae A slime: forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae An anvil: forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae A magma block: forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b598…

Barlennan's Guide to Becoming Sand: /effect (username) invisibility 99999 255 /gamerule commandBlockOutput false /give (username) command_block (in the command block) execute (username) ~ ~ ~ /summon falling_block ~ ~ ~ Still in the command block, click Repeat and Always Active. You've become a Block of Sand! Don't put on any armour, though: forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae Wearing boots is fine while standing still, but don't move... (took this one on Golden's server) fo…

XD please do so, btw I left the boat there

Ouch! There goes like five prot 4 around an eff 4 some sharp etc., fort 3, and a bunch of other stuff, plus all my enchant bottles... and I don't even get energy for any thing but the armor and several axes! Just noticed I also lost an eff 5 unbreak 3 mending fort 3 containment light tool pickaxe... Note: NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER, EVER, mess with the lava at elfi's shop, get in a boat touching it, and get out..…

Ooo! What might this be? forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…9aeb40bfd4a273f3b59890aae

April Fools

Barlennan - - News

What about you can only chat with players within a 20 block radius, and walls block sound?

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.