Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 329.

Never Complain to Restaurants

Airsofter158 - - Off-Topic

I love me a nice, moist, warm, foot long hotdog in my mouth every now and then! What a shame!

Forum game!

AnnoyingNoah

Forum game!

I just blew my. . .

Forum game!

Temper tantrum.

I wrote an essay...

This sort of happened to my friend. He was charging it and somehow it fucked with the battery and literally melted the entire vaporizer.

I wrote an essay...

I hate school for making me understand this so well. . . Well written though, needed to be said, granted I wish people would understand pot is unhealthy too, and whether the benefits out weight the risks of it.

Banned

Airsofter158 - - Ban Appeal

I just want to point out Sticky either spawned in or took my stuff back from Labbe so that problem has been resolved.

Banned

Why does the map matter? Pvp is pvp and the staff has many of the same members as last map.

Banned

Perhaps not this map as much, but on previous maps, are you kidding me? I would build a wooden shack to live out of the entire map and just pvp, yet have never been treated like shit.

Banned

I have never been treated like shit by the staff though. . .

Banned

Funny Chat Moments.

Damn, NEVER would have guessed you would take screenshots and post them on the forum. Silly me.

The Great Wall

Airsofter158 - - Buildings & Blueprints

They took 'ur jobs!

Elder Request

Airsofter158 - - Elder Request

Thanks Golden! Not sure why, just don't feel like constantly being a pvp dick and pissing people off, I actually try and enjoy Minecraft more in its entirety now.

Elder Request

Julius can you get the fuck out of my elder request? If you have some complaints go bitch in the proper thread format, not here.

Elder Request

In game/forum username - Airsofter158 No other in game or forum accounts. I don't know what year I joined, but it was towards the end of the first map, I'm sure many of the staff, especially the longer playing staff members, know I have been here a long ass time. Recent Bans- Taking items from meadows to normal world. (last map) - Home set near a town​. (last map) - There have been other past bans, I think once for spawn killing, but those were short minor offenses that occurred a long while ago…

Ban Appeal

I had used my home point to kill the town's members;however, I had not used it that particular night when I got back online though. I literally only sat around talking, primarily with Zeph about anatomy and school and shit. It was near RoyalRosalina's town or whatever the fuck his name was.

Ban Appeal

I believe it was Larsdragon/Dylanhardwell. Essentially, I came onto the server after having been banned for a month and within five minutes of me joining he asked me to remove my home. I said I did not know what he was talking about and he said I had a home set near a town. So, as I had said I had been banned for a month and did not remember this and said I had no idea what he was talking about. Lars/Dylan then went onto accusing me of acting as though I had no clue and this went back and forth …

Ban Appeal

It was in October I believe? I can't quite remember was quite awhile ago.

Ban Appeal

Hello staff of SC, I would like to appeal my ban. I was banned for having my home set outside a town, and to keep a long story short I was given the chance to remove it but did not. (If you want me to explain the whole story I will if someone asks). Anyways, I would like to come back and play when I get time between all my fucking homework. Sincerely, Airsofter

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.