Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 539.

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

This is from an old PS2 game, I assume it's not a real language from what I've been able to find, but I like it. youtube.com/watch?v=aDBQbWTESMM

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

So Summer season of anime is around the corner, would there be interest in getting together and checking out a few new shows? We can gather on discord on a chat or voice channel. If there's interest we can vote on what to watch (3-5 new shows so it'd be around 2 hours) and if it's successful we can do another one later when more new things have come up. I was planning on Saturday on the 8th. You can check out whats coming up here: myanimelist.net/anime/season (I'm gonna automatically exclude any…

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Demicol - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0yQKI7Yw4 First part of 3-part documentary for Final Fantasy 14. For those not aware, it's an MMO that launched in 2010 to huge negative reviews and bad game/level design that was then remade from the ground up, while the game was still active and supported to relaunch and become massively popular. Even if you're not a fan of the game or genre, I think it's very interesting, this kind of thing nobody had, or has, ever done before.

Having them sit on trees? Like.. parrots generally do?

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Already been posted twice =/

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Been trying to get a decent looking play of this song every time I boot up the game for a while now, this is probably the best I can do and the song is starting to come out of my ears at this point. youtu.be/ZUEMRXlvKcY Love how on video it always looks much slower than when I'm playing it. Guess it seems faster when I have to concentrate on it.

UN-band

Demicol - - Ban Appeal

Quote from silverligth3: “Vingerking and vikerking Are two different people if I'm not mistaken.” I hate them both in that case. Quote from StickyEagle: “Use the correct format please, we don't even know your in-game name at the moment. Read this thread and try again: Have you been banned? Want Unbanned? Read This.” Please, do this.

UN-band

Demicol - - Ban Appeal

- Why did you make post with a new account - How did you misspell "unban" when you've done mutliple ban appeals previously where you spelled it right - 90% of the posts on your other account are ban appeals, I think that says enough about whatever you should be unbanned. - You didn't even put any effort into why we should unban you, doesn't seem to me you really want to be unbanned.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=IWU6taWyWHs

[Event] Easter Chest Hunt!

Demicol - - News

Sorry, I haven't been on lately. Thought I'd catch you ingame.

I don't see any glowing.

Just had to grind the same 15-second fight 220 times to meet the final requirement (1000 dungeon clears) to become a mentor in Final Fantasy 14, so I can listen to people's stupid questions in chat. BUz5It1.png

Not a very warm welcome.

Demicol - - Introduce yourself

Please don't bump year old threads. Closed.

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I on the other hand drink a lot of "pop", on my last dental check I didn't have any cavities. Probably because I also eat a lot of xylitol bubblegum.

I'm resigning

Demicol - - Off-Topic

ikLV9o5.png youtu.be/PcXDKv6K-2c

Elder Request - rathead80

Demicol - - Elder Request

Accepted.

Forum game!

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Weren't you supposed to be studying

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I made this youtube.com/watch?v=XCzrtS_MoRM I also made this, but 50% of the song is the same phrase repeated so it wasn't much work youtube.com/watch?v=P7YH8F3_M10 edit: if it wasn't obvious I just added the subtitles.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

youtu.be/6e6RK8o1fcs This person found an unreleased Playstation 1 game and is showing it off by Let's Playing it. I'm not gonna pretend it's real game, it's totally not. It's what you'd call a "creepy pasta", accept it's not stupid. It's either a game or an animation this person is making. Just for the sake of this video series. It's very elaborately done and there is tons of attention to detail. It starts pretty fun and colorful but gets progressively more bleak. There's currently 6 videos, ju…

Swisscraft's Discord Chat

Demicol - - News

I can't save it since you attached it to the post instead of uploaded it somewhere. I thought I'd saved it and added the wrong one.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.