Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 546.

Photography Thread

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I have some age old Cannon film SRL my mom found in the trash, never tried if it even works cause that would require buying film en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EOS_300

Photography Thread

Demicol - - Off-Topic

It was brought to my attention the size limit for images was only 1mb, I have set it to 20mb for regular and above for those too lazy to resize your images.

Photography Thread

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I have a DSRL and about 20-30gb of photos I've taken on my HD, let's see what I can find.

unban- _Vikertorpet_

Demicol - - Ban Appeal

X-ray again? This is at least the 3rd time you've been banned and 2nd time for xray.

IP-Banned

Demicol - - Ban Appeal

Tell your friends to stop coming on to beg for you, that doesn't really give you a good image you know? We decided you will be unbanned and you will have to do the punishment maze.

IP-Banned

Demicol - - Ban Appeal

How can I be sure you won't just go around calling me a bitch again and insulting other staff members?

Suspicion on being labbes ALT

Demicol - - Ban Appeal

Unbanned, maybe next time don't get online just to start talking about a banned person.

IP-Banned

Demicol - - Ban Appeal

1U2PY9A.png Calling me a fucket and telling me to "stfu bitch" isn't the way you should act toward staff members. This is hardly the first time. And as I said in the private message you sent me, I want you to explain why you want to play on this server. You often complain, curse at me/other staff and whine, so tell me: Why should I unban you, when you do this shit: yRWr2yU.png fq0i1Iw.png If you say you're gonna quit I'm gonna take it seriously. Explain it in a way that doesn't involve these wor…

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=cfauPA-dTmE

Co-op dungeon finished and now live! Should be rather easy to spot on Dynmap. You NEED a partner to finish the dungeon and you need to communicate with them. There's some "tough" combat sections as well so gear up! Everything SHOULD work properly, but in-case you can't seem to advance let me know.

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Demicol - - Off-Topic

New Daniels video, he was working on this for what feels like a year youtube.com/watch?v=x7ZrKehQ_xc

g2SBCYQ.png ZQn9xWK.png From the PS1 game Parappa The Rapper. I'm a big fan of rhythm games and Parappa was the one that pretty much created the genre. I now have 3 different copies of the first game with the recent PS4 remaster

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

We could do a movie or something some time if you guys want. Leave suggestions I guess? Otherwise 'til Autumn season.

Ban Appeal

Demicol - - Ban Appeal

Thanks Nintendo64, I've unbanned you.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Here, let's not miss it this time. itsalmo.st/#animetimeforreal I set it to 9PM my time since we have a lot of stuff to potentially cover.

Ban appeal after 1 year

Demicol - - Ban Appeal

Unbanned, hope this doesn't happen again.

Ban appeal after a year of thought.

Demicol - - Ban Appeal

Unbanned, hope this doesn't happen again.

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Reminds me more of Zanarkand from FF10

[EVENT] Spawn Parkour Challenge

Demicol - - News

He used speed potions! Not legit!

Graz! I restored the items and fixed couple of the traps for the next person.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.