Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 184.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

Voted! Juuni Taisen Inuyashiki RoboMasters the Animated Series Please also +1 the night blood thing, Brushed past it before I'd voted, specifically looked at it after and it seems good.

Elder Request - Ubbaz

Goldentank - - Elder Request

Congratulations! What's this?! Ubbas is evolving.. Ubbas .. Ubbas.. Ubbas Evolved into .. Ubbas (Application accepted)

Something to tell the Server

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

So, I guess a real question is would you like us to start identifying you as a female or what?

Elder Request - TheDarkRazer

DENIED Already been denied within the past 4 months. Besides, your behavior has hardly improved.

ART

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO DRAW ME @Pic 3

Something to tell the Server

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

Gender dysphoria seems like a hell of a bitch, I don't believe anybody on here has any reason to judge you as we're all a little different from the norm. I agree that this takes courage and especially in a time where groups of fake trans people, those who have never experience gender dysphoria, are giving the genuine trans community a bad name and image. I truly hope their actions don't affect your transition or peoples perception of you, but I'm sure this community will be respect you the same …

banned

Goldentank - - Ban Appeal

And?I have ADD.. But I'm still a masters of engineering student. Stop blaming your issues and suck it up. It's not the grammar, it's the lack of effort into the post. And when we look at this all we see is "I don't care enough".

banned

<p>Some people never change.</p> <p>On another note though, fix this up and make it look half presentable if you're serious about appealing.&nbsp;</p> <p>I don't understand why with this extra time you've been given (By being banned) people rush their appeals and put no consideration into it.</p> <p>It's YOUR job to convince US to let you back into the server, whether that be by proving the ban was false, or proving you've changed (Though the latter would seem impossible at this point) either wa…

It's time to spleef!

Goldentank - - News

New Spleef Arena! IYAR9q7.jpg What? Myself and zephez are proud to announce the completion of a new spleef arena! Where? The Arena can be found underneath the servers spawn! How does it work? The Arena uses mechanics provided by runecraft! Everything there (Excluding the barrier blocks) can be replicated by any player! So I hope this inspires some creativity and interest in the plugin too! How do I reset the arena? In order to reset the arena, punch one of the Purpur slabs located at each sectio…

A shoutout to Demicol

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

Underated thread! Demi you gloriously grumpy onion man!

[EVENT] Spawn Parkour Challenge

Goldentank - - News

Probably just sugar

Ban appeal

This doesn't feel very sincere, if I really wanted to come back, I'd put a little effort into my appeal, to me this looks sloppy and brash. 'Griefing or something' --> I believe it was for Griefing, But I can't really remember. You're trying to convince us why we should let you back, it's not up to us to make up reasons to invite you back Nelo.

Elder Request

Congratulations! What's this?! Kabista is evolving.. Kabista .. Kabista .. Kabista Evolved into .. Kabista (Application accepted)

ban appeal

Hey There! Notice you didn't check this out! Please click that link and format your appeal correctly before we can address it. Edit: Also this

Current updates: - All forms of teleportation (Excluding Runecraft Teleports) Are officially blocked outside of the wall! - Nether portals are blocked outside of the wall! - Dynmap is forced outside of the wall (You will have to /dynmap hide upon re-entering the walls manually) Attempting to bypass any of the rules or circumvent these restrictions will result in being barred from entering the out lands. So have fun! Fight fair! More updates coming soon!

[Event] Official Treasure Hunt

Goldentank - - News

#TeamUnicorn FTW We added a little hall of fame to the exit door (Hope you don't mind). Also one of us did some maths wrong

Banned

Come on guys, Don't let this get out of hand. Especially not for a 1 day ban. Not all PvPers are treated like crap, however we are most likely to infringe on some of the rules, because there are more of them for us, not to mention some of us take this game too seriously. Some of us are like athletes who turn towards performance enhancements to try get the edge despite the risks it runs (Sneaking close to and beyond the rules limitations). But to further upon your point, what are we doing to bett…

Banned

Why?

Banned

From my point of view, I can see why you have been given a harsher punishment than barlenann. 1) You have committed this crime on multiple maps in the past, toggling pvp to kill somebody in a town. [This means you're aware of this being illegal, but did not care.] 2) You have a history for trying to dick the rules and other players, but get incredibly salty when somebody does something similar to you. [This means you're not generally a fair player.] 3) Barlenann is a civil player, Doesn't cause …

The most cringey thread ever!

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

Quote from Appelsin: “Necroposting because I had this exchange with labbe today. rWMZe5k.png "When you are fucking around with autism, I dont think you would've been happy if you had it." This man is the leader of the next generation” As a fully qualified Autismoid, I approve.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.