Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 314.

Music thread.

0Julius_Caesar0 - - Off-Topic

youtu.be/pS-gbqbVd8c 5:22 to 5:57 is probably my favorite part of the song. The feeling I get from listening to it is really fitting for what happens that episode (I will not specify because I don't want anyone being upset about spoilers).

Music thread.

youtu.be/8GW6sLrK40k A lot of people don't understand the feeling other people get from this song, so here's how I'll describe it: it's a happiness accompanied by a feeling of emptiness, like an astronaut being stranded in the middle of space; he knows he will die soon, but he's enjoying the beautiful view. It's very hard to put how this song feels into words, so I recommend you listen to it. Most of you probably won't understand it, but for the few that do, you'll feel an intense beauty with a …

Photography Thread

Here's a Hawaiian sunset from my vacation. I miss Hawaii

Why I am leaving

Quote from TheRoyalElite: “I'm sorry if I was being kind of a dick and ignoring you for the last couple of days I saw you on. Good luck in the real world!” That's perfectly fine, no feelings were hurt. Thanks for the support, everyone.

youtu.be/UkgP0od6iSE Fight Club Spoilers in the video. Do I really have to say that for a 20 year old movie, though? One of the best endings to a movie, in my opinion. Gives me chills every time I see this scene.

Why I am leaving

Yes, this time it's true. I just wanted to let all of you know that my temporary break has become permanent. I've dedicated time to making music and writing, and I've started drawing again. Soon I will be back in school and I plan on improving my grades. I've been making new friends and improved my relationship with my father. I love this server very much, and it will hold a special place in my heart for a long time, but honestly, I have found things I'm more passionate about than a video game. …

I'll see what I can do. The launcher is a bit weird though so I'll have to figure out how to change the update. Edit: I forgot, sorry.

Music thread.

youtu.be/wYsMjEeEg4g Pretty good song, didn't know the name for a while. Lyrics pretty good too.

Music thread.

youtu.be/yWNT11IqSXM Here's a very long story most of you don't care about. If you care but don't want to read a long paragraph read my tl;dr So, I had a crush on a girl who moved to Canada. At a party, I asked one of her friends for her number, and she said that the feelings were reciprocated. I'm unsure whether her intentions were good, but she still lied to me. I then started texting her every once in a while, and a rumor started to spread that we were dating. I thought I cleared everything u…

Some of you may have noticed that I have not been very active for the past few weeks. Most of you most likely haven't, and those of you who have noticed have most likely been celebrating my absence. Well, the absence should soon come to an end (possibly tomorrow). Though at first I didn't think this worthy of a thread, honestly it's not; it's just too long to fit into the whisperbox and my discord isn't working at the moment. Reasons for my relatively brief break: * My math grade - Though I stil…

Forum game!

That hurt StillRickrollsIn2017Noah youtube.com/channel/UCyuqbuk2utb-DmgDMvWuzyg

Forum game!

Here's an analogy to describe airsofter

Music thread.

youtu.be/FNWld5pR0ts youtu.be/n86dSssBSmA

Forum game!

___CopyAirsofter'sPost___ ___StoryShitpost___ ___YoureDutch,YoureNotMuch___ I'm not offended, I just had a lot of names that came to mind.

Forum game!

DJ Khaled

Forum game!

At least she loaded We can go twice, right?

Forum game!

StickyDeagle

I'm resigning

Alle, you were an amazing staff member and you will be remembered. I remember the time when I chased you through playershops trying to eat you, and when we were putting signs outside saying that we were there. You will be missed. You will always be my melon mod.

Music thread.

youtu.be/YsfS7mQBHzk Depressing song, even more depressing remix.

The Great Wall

0Julius_Caesar0 - - Buildings & Blueprints

Will there be a night's watch, as well? Because winter is coming.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.