Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 203.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwaH6u4kUgo

Music thread.

StickyEagle - - Off-Topic

soundcloud.com/jadedofficial/i…morning-alle-farben-remix soundcloud.com/deependmusic/de…-waiting-for-the-summer-1

Photography Thread

Some non-edited pictures of my last vacation in France. I can't upload more than 10. I took these with a Nikon D5200. The pictures are reduced in size for SC.

Ban Appeal

StickyEagle - - Ban Appeal

You griefed an entire town with water. It took us about half an hour to restore it, so you won't be unbanned immediately. You'll get unbanned in three (3) days. I also demoted you to default, this means you have to do the in-game quiz before you can build again.

unban- _Vikertorpet_

Unbanned. I removed your valuables and you have to take the quiz again. Don't break the rules again. Next ban for cheating/hacking is permanent with no chance of undo.

I'm happy 3d.php Actually, I've no idea why I chose this skin. I guess I liked it back then.

It's time to spleef!

StickyEagle - - News

Well-made! Looks great.

Funny Chat Moments.

9c3b93aa2f.png

A shoutout to Demicol

Quote from ConledYT: “u are the best demi”

[EVENT] Spawn Parkour Challenge

StickyEagle - - News

Default texturepack with SEUS Shaders and Optifine.

[EVENT] Spawn Parkour Challenge

StickyEagle - - News

Spawn Parkour Challenge! d75e2957ea.png What? Parkour Challenge! Where? The parkour starts at spawn (facing east), type /spawn and you'll find it! Prizes? After you've finished the parkour, you'll receive a special shulkerbox containing rare items! Steps to receive the prize: 1) Finish the parkour! 2) Take a screenshot when you're at the top of spawn with the message. 3) Post the screenshot with your in-game name in this thread. Good luck! Warning: Don't cheat the parkour, you'll be disqualified…

Ban appeal

You can log in with both of your accounts now. Make sure to read the rules so you don't get banned again. // Closed

Ban appeal

I checked your MC name history. Plat0u CasperPlatou CazLikesDiamonds LesDeux ImperieZ Legecy FruitzSauce cazplatou None of them are banned on Swisscraft. Casperromero logged in with your IP address half an hour ago. I guess that was you?

Funny Chat Moments.

Always blame the sticky

Elder Request - TheDarkRazer

StickyEagle - - Elder Request

Rejected.

Elder Request

StickyEagle - - Elder Request

Please check your conversations.

Regular Rank request

StickyEagle - - Rank Request

I promoted you in-game and on the forums. Have fun!

Another X-ray Ban appeal

I don't know if you did this, but don't share your account if you can't trust your friends. Quote from StickyEagle: “Your account, your responsibility. You are responsible for all the activity on your account even if it wasn't you who did it. You'll be unbanned this Saturday and the cheated items will be removed. Read the rules!”

X-Ray Ban Appeal

Your account, your responsibility. You are responsible for all the activity on your account even if it wasn't you who did it. You'll be unbanned this Saturday and the cheated items will be removed. Read the rules!

Un Ban

Ban appeal accepted. You'll get unbanned next Tuesday evening. Please read the rules and don't break them again! I hope to see you on the server next week. // Closed

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.