Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 327.

im not sure if someone moved it already, but it is in the right section. also as for the ban appeal, i'm going to wait for a staffmember to reply who remembers your x-ray case, since i hounestly dont remember it.

Normaly im not a fan of self promotion (thats a lie, i love it) But this is a special video i wanted to share with you youtube.com/watch?v=vbumoysFMmw

Ban appeal

DylanHardwell - - Ban Appeal

took you this long huh? XD

it automaticaly brings you to the right part If not, it should be like around the 52 minute mark

so, lately i've been playing a lot of Dead by daylight (or "Dead By Dayligth" according to silver's spelling :3) with a couple friends. Today we just happend to run into a streamer whom we completely humiliated infront of his audience. when we found out he was streaming I even ended up going to his stream and "appologiese" for his defeat. If you'd want to see that specific match, Including a random russian guy swearing about our jukes, here is the link: twitch.tv/videos/170205195?t=51m16s

Something to tell the Server

DylanHardwell - - Off-Topic

I'm gonna appologies in advance, because im gonna fuck this up so often in the beginning D: But to be fair, i even call elfi and zeph "my dudes" so yea... But when I fuck it up, just correct me, i'll learn not to be a dumbdylan at some point

ART

welp, I finished it I actually realy like how it turned out Edit: Just found out his right hand is also a left hand... i feel stupid now

[EVENT] Spawn Parkour Challenge

DylanHardwell - - News

me neither... also not sure where sticky left them boxes

DylanHardwell - - News

Gratz! Also, banned for spamm >:) (Hidden Content)

ART

You did... you told me, and i quote, "Draw me like one of your french girls"

ART

after i made that dragon i started the thread with, i actualy digitalized that picture and totaly forgot to upload the end result for... months actually XD Also created a minotour battle ish drawing and im currently working on piece i like to call "the Reaper"

Something to tell the Server

Its verry brave of you to go on the forums and tell so many people about this! Always remember to be yourself, be who YOU want to be. We'll be here for you. Also, same as with golden, if you ever need to talk, You know where to find me. (and if you didnt know to find me... probably discord)

Why I am leaving

Ok, cya next monday i guesse No but realy, Good luck my friend

banned

DylanHardwell - - Ban Appeal

Quote from ConledYT: “I AM SORRY I STRUGLE I HAVE VERY BAD DISLEXIA” We are not blaming you on spelling or anything dyslectic. I myself have very bad dyslexia, and i clearly but way more effort in this reply then you put in your ban appeal. If you actually feel sorry for what you did, atleast try to show us by making an appealing appeal

Gonna Bump rhis thread for the new people I used to go by the name "larsdragonx" lars, because thats my first name, dragon, cuz thats my favorite animal (they are real dont judge me), and X because I used to collect pokemon cards and X (or EX in later generations) was the highest possible level. My current name has to do with youtube. Two years ago I made a friend named lucas (his online name is lucas) and he had a youtube chanel. he made minecraft rollplay videos and asked me to play a characte…

DylanHardwell - - News

Took me some t ime, wasnt fun, hate parcour... WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE PARCOUR! Thanks Sticky >:( XD Tbh, good job

See? Just tell zeph the old wall is terrible and she'll spend days designing a new one XD

A shoutout to Demicol

I say we make today (august 1st) international onion day! We shall all feast on raw onions!

I TOLD YOU DEMI, THAT WAS A ONE TIME ONLY THING! yea yea i know, go home dylan you're drunk

Music thread.

Love is the most difficult thing in life my dear Julius... Edit: Nvm. Putting toothpaste back in the tube without making a mess is a bit more difficult, but love is a close second!

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.