Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 325.

Would you join a building event?

Zephez - - News

Kribbs is having trouble starting an account and wants me to add a vote for "I would join both/either".

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

It's actually a nice upbeat song despite the title ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ youtube.com/watch?v=9DSGRNv0r4A

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Zephez - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=1YishZ_yfXg

Anime checkout-a-thon

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I voted

We are all holding it : D

Reviving this thread for some character art I recently drew. If we were an anime, "Mod Pack" XD

ART

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I made this creeper statue when I was in ceramics class. Couldn't find the pics of when it was unpainted earthenware, but that one of the base was from when I painted it and hadn't fired it yet. It stands about 20inches tall, and is two separate pieces with a checker board on the base so if you take off it's skull you can play on it's neck stump (morbid I know). It took me over 16 hours to make this.

Photography Thread

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I took a photography class a few years ago, but I don't know where I put my folder of pics These are some of the best ones I've taken that I could find.. they are quite old, from when I took a trip out west to the Rocky Mountains, also went through the Tetons, and visited Mt.Rushmore (the white mountain goat was about 5 feet away from me when I took that shot :O) and Yellowstone national park (that's where the picture of the buffalo was taken). Unfortunately I didn't have the greatest camera bac…

[EVENT] Spawn Parkour Challenge

Zephez - - News

Quote from StickyEagle: “After you've finished the parkour, you'll receive a special shulkerbox containing rare items!” I just saw that this was there above, I actually do not know if any prizes have been distributed and I assumed anyone who did it already got their prize.

[EVENT] Spawn Parkour Challenge

Zephez - - News

Quote from labbe22: “gyazo.com/404af7fb57d009e7119ca5c8a92fc7b3 Awesome parkour! Thanks sticky :)” I was going to give Labbe his prize, but I don't know where Sticky was keeping the prize boxes.

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Zephez - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=vO1CCXXMzBI

ART

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Awesome drawings! I love the reaper XD He's like DOOM!! DOOOOOOM!!!

Something to tell the Server

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Hella props for having the courage to be yourself in a society that is so judgemental. It's great to have a community like this where we can accept each other for who we are and want to be. You know you can count on my support

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Oh shiz it's white tee weather youtube.com/watch?v=n2GF-AUHsds Edit: I also threw together a new YouTube list of my current favorite stuff, check it out here.

Why I am leaving

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I'm looking forward to hearing your new albums Good luck with everything!

IP-Banned

Zephez - - Ban Appeal

You know very well that there was more to it than that. Posting a weak appeal, which in my opinion shows more contempt at the staff rather than honestly wanting to play, and coming on with a different account to attempt to get unbanned immediately does not serve to present your case any better.

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I love the melodic quality of the singer's voice in this youtube.com/watch?v=xP2zra3sQOY

Hey, I noticed that we don't have a thread for this, but I thought it might be an interesting topic. My skin is a Fallout 4 vault suit. I chose vault 81 because the story behind vault 81 is rather interesting and it was one of the few vaults that actually prospered because of failure. It's also a very challenging quest and forces you to either succeed or make a pretty big sacrifice. Before this skin, I had a fallout 3 vault 101 suit. Those are the only skins I've ever used regularly with my user…

Names, how did you come up with them?

Zephez - - Off-Topic

My name is a mix of an old username I had used for other things "Zepherlyn" and my actual irl nickname which is "Hez". I had to come up with a username on the spot when I first started playing Minecraft, and that's just what came to mind. It's pronounced Zehf-hez. Also, I read some of that book that Barl referenced, it's a good read so far

LOL. I was like "Oh you think it looks like garbage? Well yeah it kinda does." So then I made it look so good no one can complain (BTW if you DO have a complaint about the current wall, any complaints can be addressed to the wall directly ;D). You knew I was capable of better, so I took it as constructive criticism... as in reconstruct the whole thing I'm quite pleased with it, easily one of the greatest things I've ever made aside from the citadel.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.