Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 561.

Would you join a building event?

Demicol - - News

it will last longer than just saturday, I'll just start it then.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Surprised anyone voted for Inuyashiki based on the plot synopsis. I read some of the manga a long time ago so I know what it's about at least.

Would you join a building event?

Demicol - - News

1)Team building event - Two teams build something and winning team is whose build looks better in the end 2)Build/Destroy event - Both teams are given a set time to build then you can go grief the other teams build for a small time and each team then has time to repair it. The team whose build looks better in the end wins. Please vote by Friday, if the results look good I will start the event on Saturday.

Can`t connect

Demicol - - Support

Look at the shoutbox, use the IP address there.

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Double post, but to be less self promoting: youtube.com/watch?v=_7X6Yeydgyg A really good video(1.2m views atm) on Polybius, an arcade game that supposedly existed in 1981 that caused unpleasant side effects to those who played it. It's pretty much proven to be a hoax/myth but creator went trough a lot of effort to try and track down where it originated.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I feel bad posting something I've made right after Zephez posted her video I made an(other) Anime Music Video. I wouldn't bother posting this usually but it's the longest I've spent making one. youtu.be/m9ojAck0Xok I always try to have a "story" or have the sequence of events make sense so it was a challenge to make one that is just purely action. Edit: Noticed in editing this scene has tons of detail on it even though it only lasts like half a second. imgur.com/a/d6eHT

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Gonna re-post for the new page just in case Quote from Demicol: “So it's almost time for Fall season, do we want to do this again? This time we could do more than twice to check out more stuff since it worked out fairly well. Once again, list of stuff is here: myanimelist.net/anime/season/2017/fall Vote here: strawpoll.me/13905908 (excluding sequels and ecchi shows. And I as I found out there's a limit on answers for strawpoll so I excluded the ones with no description) mark as many as you're in…

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

So it's almost time for Fall season, do we want to do this again? This time we could do more than twice to check out more stuff since it worked out fairly well. Once again, list of stuff is here: myanimelist.net/anime/season/2017/fall Vote here: strawpoll.me/13905908 (excluding sequels and ecchi shows. And I as I found out there's a limit on answers for strawpoll so I excluded the ones with no description) mark as many as you're interested in and we'll see how to proceed. And let me know if you'…

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I like it.

You've been unbanned, you will have to re-do the quiz before you can play, you can find it at the golden pressure plate at spawn

I remember it being pretty conclusive but I'm willing to unban him if the others agree.

Swisscraft Updates & Logs

Demicol - - News

Requirements for Elder rank changed, if you've been an some-what active player since at least 2015 you can now apply (previously only up to 2014)

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I see someone's been watching my old Swisscraft videos youtube.com/watch?v=V0BmrwQSRuA youtu.be/yN0VgeTw9xg youtube.com/watch?v=2jc-EbyaKLs

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Evolution of music games 1996-2017 Out of 49? games featured only 6 of them I'd never even heard of and 3 of them are Japanese only arcade games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ youtube.com/watch?v=FHjWML-jt-s

NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE OF SWISSCRAFT FROM 5 YEARS AGO youtu.be/EDU7Ht14pE4

Demicol - - Off-Topic

b1bf274612.jpg Wow

Demicol - - Off-Topic

my.mixtape.moe/sleohm.mp4

Photography Thread

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Really like your bridge photo and the meadows(?) one! Here's a few more of mine. Some more cat, some photo I took of my brother/messing with some setting on my camera (quite an old photo) and of a memorial for Finnish soldiers who died in the Finnish Continuation War. Actually includes people from my mothers side, brothers who both died at age 22 in the war.

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Just a really fun Japanese rock/pop music video I found by accident youtu.be/LIlZCmETvsY?list=LLPQb16sBoOKS4yZvQP8DcQQ Blocked in the US mirror I made for a friend: my.mixtape.moe/qtlhku.mp4

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Which part of the 1 hour stream has you in it.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.