Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 194.

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Appelsin - - Off-Topic

Real shit though, without knowing what that guy is saying in Finnish, I hope that you called the police or someone because that man probably has some sort of mental illness and needs help with it.

Hell yea, this is the town ive been waiting for all map. Ill be back tomorrow and then ill see what I can do

[Event] Official Treasure Hunt

Appelsin - - News

When you forget to switch over to degrees, feelsbaddude. Also updated sign text to make it less confusing.

Appelsin - - News

If you are having trouble try looking at the dynmap for help at forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/CustomPage/?id=5

Appelsin - - News

PePSoyJ.png Post here when you complete the hunt!

The most cringey thread ever!

Appelsin - - Off-Topic

Necroposting because I had this exchange with labbe today. rWMZe5k.png "When you are fucking around with autism, I dont think you would've been happy if you had it." This man is the leader of the next generation

The Great Wall

Appelsin - - Buildings & Blueprints

It is most definitely not a town, just us Americans uniting under the Great Flag of the USA

The Great Wall

THIS IS NOW THE OFFICIAL TEAM AMERICA THREAD America best nation in the world Current members: Appelsin Noienoah Zaracksol Jwonderchild Xspider30 Qwentenhal Airsofter158 Zephez TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP |___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| ___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___TRUMP|___|___|___|__ _|___|__TRUMP_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| ___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__ _|___|___|___|___|___|___|__…

The Great Wall

19000 glass placed in 8 hours. Should save me from all of the Mexicans trying to steal me jobs. i.imgur.com/EuWvDwe.png

The Swisscraft Bank

Appelsin - - Wishes & Feedback

I dont get why this is any safer than storing money in an alt acct

April Fools

Appelsin - - News

HEIL DEMI Today is the first step toward total proletarian revolt. The bells of equality will soon ring across the land!

Need some help

Appelsin - - Off-Topic

Im sorry for your loss Jeff, hope you feel better soon.

Quote from DylanHardwell: “ Those will keep happening and as we said, there is nothing much we can do about it. like you said earlier, GM3 and Vanish are commands we realy need for our job. taking it away will basically take away most of the SCP's tools and stuff we can do for the community, giving more work to MODs + and making the SCP rank useless. however when this happends you just move the problem to Mods accidantally killing people. ” If I remember correctly, I was the person who asked dem…

An open letter to Paif & Silver.

Appelsin - - Ban Appeal

Sad!

SwissExpansion

youtu.be/ZhLiTwHySXM Havent done this in a while. Got distracted by map start, and these two were a bitch to code.

First beacon imgur.com/AxuzXvg

k3vcKuh.jpg Pic of Me and Noie getting drag egg 2 maps in a row!

SwissExpansion

Its two items, a packager and a packager recipe. The packager looks for a recipe in a chest in the block above it, and if there are the required items in the packager it will spit out the crafted item. As for differentiating between items, trapdoors and doors have their own internal names, so that is not an issue. However, differentiating between things like stone slabs and sandstone slabs might not be supported, just because of the relative difficulty in implementing that.

SwissExpansion

youtube.com/watch?v=jOW4vzqezl0&feature=youtu.be

MAP RESET on SUNDAY (12th of February)

Appelsin - - News

The legit dragon egg along with some other stuff in my little museum is at my /home build

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.