Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Something to tell the Server

jeffg10 - - Off-Topic

Quote from Goldentank: “So, I guess a real question is would you like us to start identifying you as a female or what?” ideally yes, although i haven't been able to decide on a new name with any certainty, so you can still refer with the same name for the time being as well as referring to me as female now when not using my name, and thanks for asking golden : )

Something to tell the Server

jeffg10 - - Off-Topic

hey people of SWC i just wanted to say something here real quick, i'm trans (male to female) the reason why i'm i think it's important to bring up is because i think it explains my increasingly erratic behavior, and by that i mean ill give you the short version: basically i've had feeling like this since puberty but didn't know it was exactly this until recently when i started putting everything together for myself, the reason is that a few years ago my sister (who at the time was convinced she …

Need some help

jeffg10 - - Off-Topic

As some of you may know by now my father recently passed away due to a major heart attack. i got on the forums to say that my family needs help desperately, the page i'm about to link describes the situation in more detail but please, even if you can't donate share the link with as many people as you can to get as much exposure as possible. thanks, Jeffg10 AKA jeffthegreat gofundme.com/the-loss-of-a-loving-father to Demi or Elfi or V: if you want me to remove the link (since i'm not sure if i'm …

New Map is live

jeffg10 - - News

any update on the upload of the old map V?

Yea, i agree with uhex. i was always told that it was about lag this and lag that but i have never been given solid evidence that shows that it was actually runecraft (or craftbook as most people claim) that was causing the lag. (although i could just be mistaken about the whole issue)

so sorry!

jeffg10 - - Ban Appeal

eh, i not there to whitness it but i think you should let him back on. i have talked to him on skype and he seems sorry

Vet request - Zoozki

jeffg10 - - Rank Request

awesome. thumbs up

may i be a vet?

jeffg10 - - Rank Request

Ingame name: jeffg10 time in game: 5 monthes in game rank: regular What you remember/built in the old map: the garden with all the funny grave stones of people that hadent ben on the server for ages and the monument for me but not much eles considering i was on the old server than took my long brake than came back and days later the server was reset Why you think you should be vet: becuse im a kind mature man willing to help the server and im trying to teach 2 people how to play minecraft pluss …

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.