Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 335.

Names, how did you come up with them?

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Empty inside.... that's how I feel when my friends call me a piece of crap.

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

My new favorite cover: youtu.be/RKhAmgOopfc

Names, how did you come up with them?

Zephez - - Off-Topic

How uncultured I am! I just this morning discovered that the word Zephez is Zulu for "Empty" D; That's some bizarre shiz, I just can't even.

"I was just randomly hitting blocks"

Halloween Pumpkin Carving Event!

Zephez - - News

In the Halloween spirit, staff members have opened a new creative world where you can build a pumpkin as part of a contest. Prizes to be decided upon, there will be prizes for participation as well as for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. To enter the contest, just go to spawn and find the pressure plate in front of KribbletMcPumpkin. Have fun, and Happy Halloween!

Anime checkout-a-thon

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Sounds good to me Demi Hope you're having a safe trip Stav

Post your IRL desktops

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I cleaned my desk and thought it looked fairly decent so I took this pic:

Anime checkout-a-thon

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I voted on things I especially wanted to watch, but I'm cool with watching whatever

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

youtu.be/HluFKnwfzM4

Team Building Event!!

Zephez - - News

I decided to go with the first area above, here's a screenie of the first build. You may recognize my inspiration

Team Building Event!!

Zephez - - News

Woop woop! Been looking for good places to start a city, there's this spot at about 600x 63y 80z with a big, mostly flat, area that I found (there's also a village nearby that we could incorporate or destroy). Also found a cecently large desert which could work, not sure what biome you guys want.

Team Building Event!!

Zephez - - News

Kribbs is having trouble starting an account and wants me to add a vote for "I would join both/either".

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

It's actually a nice upbeat song despite the title ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ youtube.com/watch?v=9DSGRNv0r4A

Anime checkout-a-thon

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I voted

We are all holding it : D

Reviving this thread for some character art I recently drew. If we were an anime, "Mod Pack" XD

ART

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I made this creeper statue when I was in ceramics class. Couldn't find the pics of when it was unpainted earthenware, but that one of the base was from when I painted it and hadn't fired it yet. It stands about 20inches tall, and is two separate pieces with a checker board on the base so if you take off it's skull you can play on it's neck stump (morbid I know). It took me over 16 hours to make this.

Photography Thread

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I took a photography class a few years ago, but I don't know where I put my folder of pics These are some of the best ones I've taken that I could find.. they are quite old, from when I took a trip out west to the Rocky Mountains, also went through the Tetons, and visited Mt.Rushmore (the white mountain goat was about 5 feet away from me when I took that shot :O) and Yellowstone national park (that's where the picture of the buffalo was taken). Unfortunately I didn't have the greatest camera bac…

[EVENT] Spawn Parkour Challenge

Zephez - - News

Quote from StickyEagle: “After you've finished the parkour, you'll receive a special shulkerbox containing rare items!” I just saw that this was there above, I actually do not know if any prizes have been distributed and I assumed anyone who did it already got their prize.

[EVENT] Spawn Parkour Challenge

Zephez - - News

Quote from labbe22: “gyazo.com/404af7fb57d009e7119ca5c8a92fc7b3 Awesome parkour! Thanks sticky :)” I was going to give Labbe his prize, but I don't know where Sticky was keeping the prize boxes.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.