Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 565.

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I really dont like nightcore stuff personally. Dont see the appeal. When I hear an interesting NC song I just look up the original and rather listen to that.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Gonna have to put this on hold for now. My PC died and it will be at least 2 weeks till I get a new one. If all the others want to do it without me thats fine, just make sure everyone has the episodes.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Countdown for your convenience itsalmo.st/#animetime2 Same time as last time.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I picked everything with 2 or more votes, so here's a suggestion: Quote: “Juuni Taisen Sengoku Night Blood Black Clover Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara” October 8 (this Sunday) Quote: “Just Because! Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Vanishing Line ” October 14th Quote: “Houseki no Kuni RoboMasters the Animated Series Inuyashiki ” October 21st Let me know if these are fine or if we need to do later/some other date.

Post your IRL desktops

Demicol - - Off-Topic

h3LYgoF.gif (deleted the previous post)

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4 It has 12m views so a good chance everyone's seen it already though.

Team Building Event!!

Demicol - - News

Teleporter can be found at the read beacon at spawn.

Team Building Event!!

Demicol - - News

I have set up a Team Build event. Theme: City Mode: Creative Teams: Stav Dylan Kalle Royal? BuuR ----------- Loading? Kuemper Zephez Darkrazer Silver Not sure if the people who voted for the destroy event will join so I've put them as "?". It's 3 person teams sadly otherwise so hope everyone joins. RULES: Find a spot for your team to build on and mark it obviously somehow or show me where it is (or mods make a warp). Don't go too far away from the spawn though. Any griefer will be banned from th…

Team Building Event!!

Demicol - - News

it will last longer than just saturday, I'll just start it then.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Surprised anyone voted for Inuyashiki based on the plot synopsis. I read some of the manga a long time ago so I know what it's about at least.

Team Building Event!!

Demicol - - News

Quote from Demicol: “I have set up a Team Build event. Theme: City Mode: Creative Teams: Stav Dylan Kalle Royal? ----------- Loading? Kuemper? Zephez Darkrazer Silver Not sure if the people who voted for the destroy event will join so I've put them as "?". It's 3 person teams sadly otherwise so hope everyone joins. RULES: Find a spot for your team to build on and mark it obviously somehow or show me where it is (or mods make a warp). Don't go too far away from the spawn though. Any griefer will …

Can`t connect

Demicol - - Support

Look at the shoutbox, use the IP address there.

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Double post, but to be less self promoting: youtube.com/watch?v=_7X6Yeydgyg A really good video(1.2m views atm) on Polybius, an arcade game that supposedly existed in 1981 that caused unpleasant side effects to those who played it. It's pretty much proven to be a hoax/myth but creator went trough a lot of effort to try and track down where it originated.

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I feel bad posting something I've made right after Zephez posted her video I made an(other) Anime Music Video. I wouldn't bother posting this usually but it's the longest I've spent making one. youtu.be/m9ojAck0Xok I always try to have a "story" or have the sequence of events make sense so it was a challenge to make one that is just purely action. Edit: Noticed in editing this scene has tons of detail on it even though it only lasts like half a second. imgur.com/a/d6eHT

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Gonna re-post for the new page just in case Quote from Demicol: “So it's almost time for Fall season, do we want to do this again? This time we could do more than twice to check out more stuff since it worked out fairly well. Once again, list of stuff is here: myanimelist.net/anime/season/2017/fall Vote here: strawpoll.me/13905908 (excluding sequels and ecchi shows. And I as I found out there's a limit on answers for strawpoll so I excluded the ones with no description) mark as many as you're in…

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

So it's almost time for Fall season, do we want to do this again? This time we could do more than twice to check out more stuff since it worked out fairly well. Once again, list of stuff is here: myanimelist.net/anime/season/2017/fall Vote here: strawpoll.me/13905908 (excluding sequels and ecchi shows. And I as I found out there's a limit on answers for strawpoll so I excluded the ones with no description) mark as many as you're interested in and we'll see how to proceed. And let me know if you'…

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I like it.

You've been unbanned, you will have to re-do the quiz before you can play, you can find it at the golden pressure plate at spawn

I remember it being pretty conclusive but I'm willing to unban him if the others agree.

Swisscraft Updates & Logs

Demicol - - News

Requirements for Elder rank changed, if you've been an some-what active player since at least 2015 you can now apply (previously only up to 2014)

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.