Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Halloween Pumpkin Carving Event!

TheAtomicBull - - News

Nice idea gonna try to build a nice looking one.

Anime checkout-a-thon

TheAtomicBull - - Off-Topic

Would love to join you guys but sadly i have an early shift tomorrow so i wont make it

FALLOUT EVENT

TheAtomicBull - - News

WE and TNT is a fairly dangerous combination

Veterans and below can create and use warps but only in Meadows

Will the finish text you're supposed to take a screenshot of should look something like this: TLdHKQq.png

Well Kalle you deffenetely made the maze harder

The Halls of Valor

TheAtomicBull - - Buildings & Blueprints

Great Job Vex, looks amazing

Welcome to the Hall of Shame

TheAtomicBull - - Off-Topic

Hello Everyone, after seeing the Grave Yard of Shame at the spawn, i thaught i'd go ahead and make a Hall of Shame on the fourm. So here we are As death year i took the most recent active year on the forum i could find. OKnrXfi.png hEAExTp.png HEcUQ4x.png DTXaeAo.png p7RbEsJ.png 6rZ1zfS.png lnUW5pq.png 70iouiK.png Eipld6I.png RD72iRV.png fppaHjV.png pTOP87X.png wLTHNuE.png ZFLIh5w.png MK8X0s0.png yNi7iNs.png dxyHdBv.png WzCKetA.png MD2vVjN.png zVj1P1f.png Awr35Rc.png Here you can find direct lin…

Adventure Map

TheAtomicBull - - Wishes & Feedback

Hello Everyone, Yesterday while attempting the SwissCraft Speed Challenge i had an idea. I know ther's an Event Map and Meadows for doing events or build anything you like. So i thaught what about an Adventure Map. Where people can go jump form block to block and complete sevral challenges increasing in difficulty, or even i dont know maybe even some kind of tesure hunt. Maybe even with some tiny rewards (depending on difficulty of the challenge). Its just a thaught that came to my mind. So i th…

[ENG] Hello everyone my name is TheAtomicBull but you can call me Atomic or Bull. I have joined this server way back in 2012 and with that i started getting into gaming at all. After a while i switched the game and got lucky to take the possition of the Co-Founder for a really long time. I had alot of time to learn about administrating things and even started to learn a tiny bit of scripting. The community where i was Co-Founder of eventually got shut down. And now i felt like comming back to th…

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.