Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 349.

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I find this so relaxing: youtu.be/244QkW1Mgd0

I wrote an essay...

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Part 2Adverse health effects may outweigh the benefit of CWF The potential of fluoride playing a role in the rise of systemic disorders is a chief concern for many researchers. Studies have been conducted which focused on the correlation between fluoride’s effect on maladies such as diabetes mellitus, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder [ADHD], and excessive intake which leads to fluorosis. CDC hosted state water fluoridation reports have been used for collection of data in showing the link…

I wrote an essay...

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I wrote another paper, this one is significantly longer. I don't plan to publish it anywhere else, so I was hoping to share it with you guys... FLUORIDE OPTIMIZATION: BALANCING EFFICIENCY AGAINST RISK Abstract Community water fluoridation (CWF) has been hailed as a cheap, effective, and safe method to prevent cavities for over 70 years. Efficacy of fluoride in public drinking water is regarded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as one of ten great public health achievements …

If you participated in the contest, you win a prize! We also have our top 3 winners who will get an additional prize box. First place goes to Katharsis0! Second place goes to Elfi! Dam and I are tied for 3rd, but I withdraw from the contest, so Dam wins it! Congratulations everyone! I'll attempt to put your prize at your home, I'll mail you in-game if I couldn't find a place to put it for you.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Sounds good, I think that's noon for me. I'll plan to set aside the infernal maw of chaos that is my homework around then ;P

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

ok, I don't know why I like this song so much, the lyrics are actual garbage. It's my jam. youtu.be/JUjusnGCg-c My current playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ1eM7cfQ_COZ0BHQg0n_9hOrFYncTug8

More screenies!

Screenies!

The pumpkin carving contest is now at an end, so it's time to vote! I'll post screenies of the pumpkins, but if you really want the full effect, go there yourself and look (there's KribbletMcPumpkin with a pressure plate at spawn to teleport to the event world). Great job and thanks to all involved! There's so many awesome pumpkins and artwork

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

LOL, the rest of the soundtrack isn't bad, it's just not Nobuo Uematsu's work like the other final fantasies before it. XD

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Not the vocals, the instrumental part. And Idk honestly which track, I was going through the soundtrack looking for it but couldn't find the one I was thinking of

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

That second one kinda reminds me of the bouncy music in Final Fantasy X-2

Ban appeal

Zephez - - Ban Appeal

It was super obvious xray if I remember correctly. There have been many chances given.

Ban Appeal

Zephez - - Ban Appeal

I'll set your ban to expire after two weeks. Any valuables you have will be destroyed.

Names, how did you come up with them?

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Empty inside.... that's how I feel when my friends call me a piece of crap.

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

My new favorite cover: youtu.be/RKhAmgOopfc

Names, how did you come up with them?

Zephez - - Off-Topic

How uncultured I am! I just this morning discovered that the word Zephez is Zulu for "Empty" D; That's some bizarre shiz, I just can't even.

"I was just randomly hitting blocks"

Halloween Pumpkin Carving Event! VOTE NOW :D

Zephez - - News

In the Halloween spirit, staff members have opened a new creative world where you can build a pumpkin as part of a contest. Prizes to be decided upon, there will be prizes for participation as well as for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. To enter the contest, just go to spawn and find the pressure plate in front of KribbletMcPumpkin. Have fun, and Happy Halloween!

Anime checkout-a-thon

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Sounds good to me Demi Hope you're having a safe trip Stav

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.