Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

The most cringey thread ever!

Ashmeedel - - Off-Topic

Hi! I decided to make a thread talking about the best moments that just make you cringe. Here I figured you can just type quotes or share screenshots of things that just don't fit! (Or even make you facepalm) Enjoy! Here is my cringe post for the day: forum.swisscraft.eu/index.php/…116ba7c9a5aeb445733d40e4d

<p>I​ got to this a little late but.. just wow. This is truly amazing Pick!</p>

[EVENT] Treasure Hunt (again)

Ashmeedel - - News

Woo.. Just in time.. IGN: Ashmeedel

Farewell Swisscraft

Ashmeedel - - Off-Topic

<p>Cya Doc.. Even though we didn't talk much I still have a place for you in my heart. You will be missed and good luck elsewhere.</p>

Moderately New Players

Ashmeedel - - Introduce yourself

<p>H​ello, I am Ashmeedel and I am a fairly new player. I joined this map about 2 1/2 months ago and found enjoyment in the server and the people within. The people I like to play with/are normally online are: Zeph, Royal, Loading, Doggo, Doc, Orny, Syd and a bunch of others. These people welcomed me to their home server, accepted me and my jokes, and helped me progress far within the servers challenges. I normally play about every day throuout the night and more or less just help Eclipse and Si…

Can I get vet on the forums please?

ban appeal OceansEnd

Ashmeedel - - Ban Appeal

<p>First of all strip mining is pretty obvious. The staff on this server are on-point when proving hackers. If I were you I would admit to hacking so that you could get unbanned sooner. Trust me when I say it will help now if you confess.</p>

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.