Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 360.

Funny Chat Moments.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Someone was all like "chocolate kills parrots" so they supposedly did it to keep kids from actually feeding chocolate chip cookies to parrots.

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Not sure if I've posted this video on here or the music thread before.... Merry F***ing Christmas!!! youtube.com/watch?v=dJqbSeVZhA8

I guess I have a fairly well rounded personality, but i'm slightly more on the anxious, complex, and sensitive side. I'd say that nails it perfectly. I did this on my phone, please excuse the shitty capture.

Skyblocks Challenge!

Zephez - - News

Notes to Admins/Mods Helping a player start their island (2 players per island maximum): - *Begin by going to sky spawn with the player(s), chose one of the teleporters which is not already locked by another player, I will have locked all trap doors so that random people cannot join the event without some help setting up. Check the trapdoor with /cinfo and see who owns it. - *On the chest next to the teleporter, place a new sign with the player(s) name(s). This chest will already be locked for s…

Skyblocks Challenge!

Zephez - - News

Skyblocks World! A world composed of floating islands from various biomes, you begin on your own island cluster with all the resources you will need within reach. Cultivate your small island for resources and complete challenges for prizes which you will be able to use in the survival map. Note the Skyblocks map is still under construction and more features will be added as time allows. *For now, this event is limited to regular rank+ players only.Reaching Your Island You will find a rocketship …

Pre-Join the Event!

Zephez - - Buildings & Blueprints

Want to play this map? Have team decided already? I'm hoping to have the basic map done by the 9th so if you know you want to join, let me know your in game name here or on discord and I will set up an island for you before I open the world. There are only 16 island clusters to start, so 16 players (or possibly 16 groups of 2) can play at once.

I am currently in the process of making large islands which you will be able to travel to later in the challenge. The basic challenge is done and will be open soon for players who are regular+ to participate. Check out the screenies thus far:

I will refer you here: Click Here Before You Post And here: Have you been banned? Want Unbanned? Read This. Please appeal your ban, you must have done something or you would not have been banned.

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I think you're a bit late for Halloween, D; that was horrifying!

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I find this so relaxing: youtu.be/244QkW1Mgd0

I wrote an essay...

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Part 2Adverse health effects may outweigh the benefit of CWF The potential of fluoride playing a role in the rise of systemic disorders is a chief concern for many researchers. Studies have been conducted which focused on the correlation between fluoride’s effect on maladies such as diabetes mellitus, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder [ADHD], and excessive intake which leads to fluorosis. CDC hosted state water fluoridation reports have been used for collection of data in showing the link…

I wrote an essay...

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I wrote another paper, this one is significantly longer. I don't plan to publish it anywhere else, so I was hoping to share it with you guys... FLUORIDE OPTIMIZATION: BALANCING EFFICIENCY AGAINST RISK Abstract Community water fluoridation (CWF) has been hailed as a cheap, effective, and safe method to prevent cavities for over 70 years. Efficacy of fluoride in public drinking water is regarded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as one of ten great public health achievements …

If you participated in the contest, you win a prize! We also have our top 3 winners who will get an additional prize box. First place goes to Katharsis0! Second place goes to Elfi! Dam and I are tied for 3rd, but I withdraw from the contest, so Dam wins it! Congratulations everyone! I'll attempt to put your prize at your home, I'll mail you in-game if I couldn't find a place to put it for you.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Sounds good, I think that's noon for me. I'll plan to set aside the infernal maw of chaos that is my homework around then ;P

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

ok, I don't know why I like this song so much, the lyrics are actual garbage. It's my jam. youtu.be/JUjusnGCg-c My current playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ1eM7cfQ_COZ0BHQg0n_9hOrFYncTug8

More screenies!

Screenies!

The pumpkin carving contest is now at an end, so it's time to vote! I'll post screenies of the pumpkins, but if you really want the full effect, go there yourself and look (there's KribbletMcPumpkin with a pressure plate at spawn to teleport to the event world). Great job and thanks to all involved! There's so many awesome pumpkins and artwork

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

LOL, the rest of the soundtrack isn't bad, it's just not Nobuo Uematsu's work like the other final fantasies before it. XD

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Not the vocals, the instrumental part. And Idk honestly which track, I was going through the soundtrack looking for it but couldn't find the one I was thinking of

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.