Sticky Click Here Before You Post

Click Here Before You Post

The old thread is sort of out of-date and people are not even noticing it, so I am here to show you how to make a proper ban appeal:

First off DO NOT do this:

PLZ CAN I BE UNBAN I PROMIS NOT TO HACK ;( ;( ;(

OR
    I GOT GRIEFD PLZ CAN SOMEON HELP :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

This does not help us. First off, this is not a shouting contest. We know you're mad, but spamming caps does not make us react faster or slower.
    Please do write in normal text as if you were talking with your mom or dad.

Yes, smileys are fun to see, and smileys sure does explain your current mood.
    But we do not need to see 50 of them in your post, it just looks stupid and makes you look equally stupid.

So DO THIS instead:
    Hello my name is Demicol and I got banned by Vittek for hacking. I have removed my hacks, could I get unbanned? I promise not to use anymore hacks and follow the rules.

OR
    I got griefed by Demicol at my /home, can someone please check this out?

Explain coherently (as in: so we can understand): Why you got banned, by who and why. Also tell us why you should be unbanned, just pleading with 30 crying smileys does not make us unban you.
    OR, if you got griefed:
    Explain WHERE you got griefed, by who,(if you can use the log block) and what was griefed. Just telling us you got griefed doesn't help. You should first see if there are any SCP's online who could fix it for you.

To make this forum a bit more readable and sane, here is a handy little copy-paste thing you can fill out if you got banned:

Minecraft username:
    Who banned me:
    Why I got banned:
    Why should I be unbanned:

If you got something else that belongs in this forum then use common sense and follow these guidelines.

If you have questions, be sure to post in here.
    Thanks for Diabloste for the original thread, where some stuff is copied from.

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.
    Example of a GOOD ban appeal:

Divitation wrote:

Hello,

Mods I currently have installed:
    -bspkrscore
    -ArmorStatusHUD
    -DirectionHUD
    -StatusEffectHUD
    -Optifine HD D5 Ultra
    -zombe's Fly Mod

I got banned by Marvin0 cause of hacking. I know I've used "zombe's Fly Mod" to clear / skip small gaps a couple of times, but I don't really intend to do it, I'm just used to skip them cause of SkyBlock. (Which is the main reason I have zombe's Fly Mod installed.)

I'm extremely sorry for using it, and I've taken the consequences of that action. I have now cleared my minecraft and re-installed every mod, except for the zombe's Fly Mod.

If there is any other questions you guys have, feel free to ask.

Example of a BAD ban appeal:

Olijak123 wrote:

hello

im sorry for hacking i have removed my hacks so do you think you unban me???????????????????????????
    :)

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.
    If you don't know how or where to make a ban appeal, it's okay to ask in the the whisper box. But do NOT write your ban appeal and/or spam with "i made a ban appeal check it out!!!!" in the whisper box. We won't take you serious and you will only embaress yourself.
    Please don't post in this thread about your ban appeals. I'm just gonna close it, non-staff usually don't have anything valuable to post in here anyway. The person who banned you will look at your ban appeal and decide on your fate, unless a higher power intervenes.

copbot1001 wrote:

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.