Continued Abuse of DAMTHE1ST

Continued Abuse of DAMTHE1ST

It seems earlier today was not an isolated incident. DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server. Dam has had it in for me since the start. In every situation I encounter with Dam I am always treated unfairly. Someone starts a fight with me in chat, I get kicked, muted, and banned, the other party gets a 2 minute mute. I show pride in Celtic culture, I get muted, kicked, and banned. Everytime DAM has been very unprofessional with his conduct and has been very disrespectful toward me. This needs to stop. DAM needs to be disciplined extremely harshly. It has come to my attention that I am not alone. I have been told other players feel that there are staff members that need to be demoted. I encourage them to post here. This problem needs to be fixed.
    With pale affright and panic flight
    Shall dastard Yankees base and hollow,
    Hear a Celtic race, from their battle place,
    Charge to the shout of “Faugh-a-ballaugh!”
    By the sould above, by the land we love
    Her tears bleeding patience
    The sledge is wrought that shall smash to naught
    The brazen liar of nations.
    You were burning crosses, you understand that even though that may be affiliated with Celtic culture it is also affiliated with many other cultures that weren't exactly that friendly or welcoming to other cultures. In fact as a christian, I find that very offensive and disrespectful. I also understand that warnings were given out before any banning did take place. I think you need to be a bit more respectful to the staff, and then you wouldn't have this issue.

harrumi wrote:

You were burning crosses, you understand that even though that may be affiliated with Celtic culture it is also affiliated with many other cultures that weren't exactly that friendly or welcoming to other cultures. In fact as a christian, I find that very offensive and disrespectful. I also understand that warnings were given out before any banning did take place. I think you need to be a bit more respectful to the staff, and then you wouldn't have this issue.

nothing more to say...
    The lighting of a cross has many meanings. For Christians, this means bearing the light of Chirst. For the Celtic people of ancient Scotland and Ireland, it is a symbol of rallying for war/defense. It is know as the Crann Tara and brings together members of a clan for war/defense of their land. It was even used in Ontario, Canada in 1815 to rally Scottish armies in the colony in defense of the colony. I have already told people this and have expressed that it in no way is meant to have the racist ties the knight's party/ ku klux klan twisted it into. I had light one so dont say I was "Burning crosses".
    Dam's abuse does not just pertain to that incident.
    nothing more to say...[/quote]

I have more to say. As far as what happened while I was online, Dam did nothing out of place of what he should have as a staff member. In the 23 years I've been alive, one of the things I've learned is that once you've got your point across, you need to shut up-(for copbot)-You kept 'running your mouth' on and on about crap and eventually tore the scab off a wound, and it got you in trouble. Learn a lesson and quit doing stuff that leads you into an "encounter with Dam" and then whining when you get punished for going too far. Leads me to my next point... Copbot, this server is ran by a group of ppl who are put in charge by the higher power, who makes the rules for their server, so deal with it. Joining the server serves as an agreement that you will play by the rules and regulations THEY have established, unless of course they ask the players for an opinion. Don't like it, go to another server. That's the beauty of online play. As far as I'm concerned, they shoulda black-listed you a long time ago for all the undeserving drama grief you've given in-game and on forums. *steps off soapbox*
    He is a bigot.
    Okays, and I do hope you understand that calling anyone ESPECIALLY staff a bigot is warranting your ban... then standing by your statement is just the icing on the cake. You really do need to be more respectful, you'll get more outta life when you're more willing to understand instead of pushing buttons.
    Ban expired. Close the thread.
    copbot1001, I'll close the thread. However, I'll leave you with this; under no circumstance is it okay for you to disrespect any of the staff on this server... to play on this server is a privilege, one that you've been taking for granted. If I do see broken rules again, including rules that our staff specifically asks of you, I will be sure there will be no second chances. Do not try me on this one.
    do you think this is a democratic society? Where you decide and vote for what the admins and staff should do?
    This server is controlled by the staff and most of all playing on the server is not a civil right. Demi warned you to not be so disrespectful towards staff, you just couldnt stop yourself could you???
    █░░░░░▀▄░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░░
    ▐██▄░░▀▄▀▀▄▀░░▄██▀░▐▌░░░░
    █▀█░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░█▀░░▐▌░░░░
    █░░▀▐░░░░░░░░▌▀░░░░░█░░░░
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░
    ░█░░▀▄░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░░░
    ░░█▀██▀▀▀▀██▀░░░░░░█░░░░░
    ░░█░░▀████▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░
    #YEE

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.