(Ban Appeal) I Got False-Banned

(Ban Appeal) I Got False-Banned

My Username Is: TheDynamicRam, CuteKitten585, And MagicalAlpaca42. (My Friends use These Accounts Too Exept For TheDynamicRam, Thats Just Me)
    I Got Banned By: I Dont Know Who Banned Me. (But They Didnt Give Me A Chance To Say Anything.)
    Why I Got Banned: They Thought I Was X-raying
    Why I Should Be Unbanned: I Do Hack, But Only On Servers Like 2b2t. Ive Been False Banned On MANY Servers Before, Including: Timelesspvp, Hypixel, Mineplex, And Some Other Ones Aswell... They Either Thought I Was Using Killaura, Or X-ray. Im On Vacation Right Now So I Dont Have The Client I Use On 2b2t On This Computer... They Thought I Used Killaura Because: I Right Click When I Left Click In Pvp To Take A Bit Less Damage, And X-ray Because Well, They Thought I Was X-raying When Really I Was Just Using The Random Algorithm System In The World Generation Process To Help Me Find Ores. Its Really Complicated And Nobody Understands It When I Try To Explain It... So Ill Just Give A Brief Summary Of It So You Know How It Works (Kinda)
    So Basically, You Look At The Layout Of The Chunks Where You Know Nobody Has Been, Try To Memorize Where The Ores Are (Using The Algorithm Trick I Use) Or Just Get One Patch With The Algorithm Trick And Strip Mine. It Looks ALOT Like X-ray, But It Isnt.

The Algorithm System Works A Bit Like This: All The Block Generations In The Creation Of A World Co-respond With What Ores, And Where, They Spawn. Ex: Emeralds Only Spawn In Extreme Hills, And Gold Is More Common In The Mesa Biome. Diamond Is Most Often Found At y12 Or Lower, But Rarely Can Be Found Near The Surface. So It Is Mere Memorization Of The Chunk Layouts Of An Area To Find Ores Quickly, And Somewhat Easily. Not Many, If ANY Other People Know About This Little Trick. And I Know If I Shared It With Everyone, Not Only Would Everyone Abuse It If They Mastered It, But I Would Have A Massive Headache From Trying To Explain It To Everyone. :(

Im That Guy Who Helps Anyone In Need, Or Someone Who Just Wants A Generous Helping Hand. Before I Got Banned, I Was Using The Algorithm Trick To Get Some Iron For Sycamoyr. I Also Gave Him One Of My Elytras, And A Full Set of Iron. I ALSO, Showed Him Where I Lived In The Town I Was In, So Now We Are right next to each other. :D

If I Was Hacking On Swisscraft, I Would Gladly Accept My Punishment For Doing A Bad Deed. I Am A Nice Person, When I Make A Mistake, I Admit It, And Accept The Punishment For What I Did, If There Was One, (Depending On The Scenario) Im Sorry If You Thought I Was Hacking, But I Dont Hack Unless I Am Allowed To. (Like On 2b2t.)

If A File Check Is Nessesary, Ill See What I Can Do So I Can Hopefully Continue Spreading Happiness To Anyone In Need On The Server, Because Thats What I Do. I Help People. :)

It Is Honestly Rude To Ban Someone Without Giving Them A Chance To Speak. (Which Is What The Person Who Banned Me Did)

And My Friends Were Going To Play On The Server Soon, But The Person Who Banned Me, Banned Their Accounts Too Without Warning. (I Went On Those Accounts To Try And Get A Chance To Speak.)

So If You Dont Believe Me, And I Stay Banned, Can You Please Unban My Friends Accounts? Because, As I Said, They Wanted To Play On The Server Relatively Soon.

PLEASE Put What Ive Said Into Consideration As I Really Enjoy Playing On Swisscraft.eu In Minecraft.

We Decided To Spectate You After You Talked About An Algorithm In Chat Which
    Could Predict Where Ores Are In Every Chunk. Kalle Placed Diamonds About 10 Blocks
    Away From You At Y48 As Bait. You Went Directly For The Diamonds Seconds
    After They Were Placed, And According To The Minecraft Wiki, Diamond Ore Can Only Spawn At Y16
    Or Lower.So Please Explain How Your Algorithm Can Predict Ores Placed By Players

Edit: Capitalized every word because why not
    SIGNATURE. Erm... No thanks.

TheDynamicRam wrote:

Diamond Is Most Often Found At y12 Or Lower, But Rarely Can Be Found Near The Surface.

Well We Watched You Mine And I Decided To Place Some Diamonds At Y48 Because You Were Mining Straight Down To Iron So We Got A Bit Worried. Bam. Without Further Thinking You Mine Directly To The Diamonds.

TheDynamicRam wrote:

Ive Been False Banned On MANY Servers Before, Including: Timelesspvp, Hypixel, Mineplex, And Some Other Ones Aswell... They Either Thought I Was Using Killaura, Or X-ray. Im On Vacation Right Now So I Dont Have The Client I Use On 2b2t On This Computer...

Only This Rings A Bell For Me.

If You Send Me A Copy Of The Algorithm Via PM I Will Try It Out And See If It Is Legit.
    You were suspicious, so we spectated you while you were mining. For us, it looked like you were using x-ray. So one admin decided to plant some diamond ores in the ground to be 100% sure.

And what a suprise: you dug straight to those minerals! That's weird, isn't it?
    Because I Just Got Minecraft On This Computer, Thats Why That Time Thing Is There, And The Diamond Thing Near The Surface, I Was Using Algorithm To Find The IRON Next To It, I Did Not Know That The Diamonds Were There. That Is Just A Coincidence.

And Yes, This Computer Has Something That Capitalizes Almost Every Word For Some Reason...

I Thought It Was Weird That The Diamonds Were So Close To The Surface... Sometimes World Gen Gets Messed Up, But This Time It Was Not The Case You Tried To Bait Me. I Wasnt Even Looking For Diamonds, Just Iron For Sycamoyr.
    The Funny Thing Is That You Didn't Even Mine The Iron After You Mined The Diamonds. And Another Fun Thing. You Were Mining Downwards, I Am Speculating To A Cave, Because Right Undeneth You There Was A Cave With Diamonds. Coincidence? I Think Not But Maybe.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.