Rank appeal

Rank appeal

Minecraft name: Swoden (Has never changed and won't be)

I built an illegal mobfarm. Dylan told me about the rules with that. The Mobs were able to hit me but they took some demage before they were able to demage me. I were demoted to the rank guest. I want to appeal against that.

First: I joined on May 7th 2016. The current rules were uploaded on the 14th June 2016 (SwissCraft Rules). So it might be possible that this rule has changed slightly. I just remembered that mobs must be able to hit me.

second: I always sticked to the rules and helped other and new players. I had no bad or evil thinkings when I built the farm.

third: The servers had no lag because of the Famr. It also didn't hadicaped other players. So I think taking all away the rank or even banning for such a small thing.

and last: I just got something wrong with one rule that maybe changed after I joined. For sure I accept the rule and I apologize for that. I think it's a bit extreme to take down all the ranks. Maybe next time just tell the players that they can change or destroy it.
    King under the mountain, mightieest of the Dwarflords
    1. As a veteran we can expect you to be Up to date on the server rules. Besides, this rule hasn't changed since you started.
    2. The mobs were able to hit you, but you did make it way to hard for them to do that (like i already explained to you ingame).
    3. It is of no use to say that the farm didn't cause lag for the server. not breaking a second rule, wont make breaking the first rule less illegal.
    The only rules that were updated were 1 and 2 (I did them myself). The rule regarding mob spawners has not changed at all. I had dylan test out the farm and from the spot on the ladder ( 3 blocks up from where the zombies were), and it was very hard for mobs to hit you. If you were newer to the server we would have given a warning and a chance to change the spawner, but you have been here for a rather long time, and you knew mob spawners like that were not allowed. Ill give you reg back for now, and in a few weeks or so. For the future if you are unsure of something just ask. None of us would be mad if you asked us if the spawner was ok. We would have told you what is not allowed and have you correct it.
    To answer your question. An older player should know the rules and follow them. If you are a newer player you don't know the rules as well as an older one. In this case, you are the older player and not knowing the rules is your fault. If they were changed 6-7 months ago you still should know them.

TheDynamicRam wrote:

They Thought I Was X-raying When Really I Was Just Using The Random Algorithm System In The World Generation Process To Help Me Find Ores. Its Really Complicated And Nobody Understands It When I Try To Explain It...
    Thanks Demi.

For sure I would accept the punishment. But NOT if you want to tell me that a new player will get a lower punishment than a old one. Das ist totalaler BullShit also wer sich des einfallen lassen hat is doch net ganz dicht.
    You get harsher punishment for the same reason that an elder will get even harsher punishment than you. Guests are just guests. They have not made a connection with the people on the server yet or been around long enough to give a fuck about our rules, and regs are just starting to get there. You have been around for a long time, and we expect more from you. The Vet rank comes with not only perks but also responsibility, and you breaking the rules shows that you don't deserve that rank. You have been made reg again, and you can have vet back in two weeks.
    It may not make sense to you but that is how it works. You arguing about it not making sense will do nothing. It is like saying "This one rule does not make sense. I think I am going to ignore it" it does not work that way.

TheDynamicRam wrote:

They Thought I Was X-raying When Really I Was Just Using The Random Algorithm System In The World Generation Process To Help Me Find Ores. Its Really Complicated And Nobody Understands It When I Try To Explain It...
    Does it make sense that a kid gets lighter punishment than an adult in the real world? Think of our guests and regs as little kids that haven't figured shit out yet and vets+ as adults that have been around long enough that they shouldn't be making stupid fucking mistakes like the one you made.
    I mean if it would be a really bad thing like a massiv grief on someone or something that hurts other players that would be a much more serious reason for a hard punishment. And I also agree with that. But for just abuilding mistake?

I'll be the clever one and end this discussion here. I will wait these two weeks for my veteran. You can say and think what you want I don't mind. The topic is over for me.
    No, I told him he has reg back and needs to wait two weeks for his vet rank back. It wasn't a building mistake. You knew what you were doing, and while it may not have been hurting other players it gave you an unfair advantage over them. Honestly making such a big deal over a coloured name and a few less perks is rather sad. I have seen people get permabanned that have complained less than this. No worries though next time ill just send you to the big maze as to not upset you.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.