Calling upon all players for their nostalgia and memories.

Calling upon all players for their nostalgia and memories.

The Introduction:
      I'm calling on you all for something very important for my current projects, your memories! That's right, I need as many of your memories on swisscraft as you can muster! I'm looking to the compile a list of iconic players, events (Anything that happened or changed), towns, relics (Famous items, stories, ect) , builds and just about anything else you can think of for each map!

How can you help?
      Simple! Submit what you can remember, the memory (Or memories), which map it occured on and any additional information or opinions on the memory.

Map 1

Show Spoiler
      Players:
      Vittek
      Demicol
      Bskull
      TehDahl
      Adamski
      Stacy
      HoneyBunny
      Goldentank
      Ze_Randomer
      Zarkingu
      Nauticans

Events:

Towns:
      Hero's
      Villians
      Nautica

Builds:
      Hour Glass 1
      Hour Glass 2
      BSkull's Arc
      MegaCube
      Resident Evil
      Nautica

Relics:

Other:

Map 2
      Show Spoiler
      Players:

Events:

Towns:

Builds:

Relics:

Other:

Map 3
      Show Spoiler
      Players:

Events:

Towns:

Builds:

Relics:

Other:

Map 4
      Show Spoiler
      Players:

Events:

Towns:

Builds:

Relics:

Other:

Map 5
      Show Spoiler
      Players:

Events:

Towns:

Builds:

Relics:

Other:

Map 6
      Show Spoiler
      Players:

Events:

Towns:

Builds:

Relics:

Other:

Map 7
      Show Spoiler
      Players:

Events:

Towns:

Builds:

Relics:

Other:

Unknown map:

• Chicken Town

Vex wrote:

Because I do not see you as worthy of the rank. This isn't personal.
      Swisscrafts Equivalent of the Eternal Genin

Post was edited 3 times, last by “Goldentank” ().

Map 1:
      Players:
      Jeffg

Events:
      - First Build Event organized. It was only about 15 minutes long.
      - Bob the Cactus was created. The name came from some guy with "zombie" in his name, he saw the cactus can randomly called it Bob.
      - Shops were created and special shopkeeper rank was created, of which Goldentank was one. One whiny shopkeeper.
      . Runecraft was added for the first time. Runecrafter rank was added for people to teach it to others.
      - A "fallout" was held when Vittek had to manually crop the map in an editor because there was no way to set world borders and people would wander a million blocks out in a direction, causing the map file size to increase drastically. We would blow up all the buildings and stuff for fun while Vittek was doing this.
      - One day the physics of the game suddenly stopped working for an hour or two. I still have no idea why. Water did not flow, sand did not drop. We proceeded to part the sea using sand blocks.

Builds:
      - 1:1 copy of Resident Evil 1 Mansion was attempted. It almost burned down once due to being made of wool and we tried adding a fireplace.
      - The Jeffg memorial shrine. Jeff said one day his mom had to use the computer and left, he was not seen for the rest of the map, maybe even map 2? and we build a wool pilar going into the sky as the "jeffg memorial" that read something along the lines of "may he nerdpole in heaven"
      - Forest of Man. A huge forest that caused your frame-rate to practically freeze if you entered it if your PC was poor.
      - Anomaly Zone. Testing area for ION CANNON and the Faith rune. An area of the map full of holes and craters.
      - Sand farm. A giant sphere of sand you were to go to for your sand so you wouldn't destroy all the beaches on the server.

Other: The ION CANNON was a plugin that created about a 3x3 pilar of TNT surrounded by Obsidian that fell from the sky and blew shit the fuck up.
      - Wandering too far off would see your building get deleted due to no world border being possible.
      - Early days of the map, and the Multiplayer mode of the game, the was no server side inventory. If the server restarted items in your person would vanish. When the "server is restarting" message popped up people would frantically throw their items on the ground so they could pick them up later. d[/size]

Relics: Bob the Cactus.

Map 2:
      Players: Shexy
      Events: Shexy told me nobody will miss me since I'm never online anyway when I came to say I'll be gone for 6-12 months doing military service
      Towns: Terrorist town?
      Builds: Shexy's glass spheres?
      Other: Only map I've not been active on.

Map 3:
      Events:
      - Zarkingu quits because there are too many "weeds" on the server (stupid players)
      - Me and Stacy(?) tricked a drunk player (biggy something) that he had been gone for a long time and we were worried where he'd been. He was obviously drunk so we kicked him, but he didn't log back for a good 5 minutes so I told him he had been gone for hours. He was very confused.

Builds: Zarkingu's spawn (may have been used on map 2)
      Towns: Tortuga, just next to spawn, you walked trough the mouth of a skull into a pirate-y themed town.
      Relics: Build Events became a stable after this map.
      - Zark's spawn?

Map 4:
      Builds: BurntHippie's (?) Giant wool bong
      Events: Parkour Sphere's were created (and event held) for the first time
      Towns: Flotopia, my town.
      Other: Fallout" events were largely canceled after this map due to some people getting extremely salty about seeing their building blown up, even though it would be restored later. I still vaguely remember the guy's name who was really pissed about it.

Map 5:
      Towns: Flotopia mk.2

Map 6:
      Towns: Some shitty underground town I made then I gave up on it and made another town.

I'd try to format it better but the forums sofware is kinda notorious for screwing up my posts when I try so...

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.
      Map 4:

Town: Dream City

Players:
      Toby
      Valeriom
      Nvalerio
      AlainStrauss
      Ze_
      GoodGrandpa
      Dam
      Show House
      Airsofter (dick)
      Djdefjam89
      Kai12321

Events:
      I had my house on the edge of town in Dream City and the doorway was outside of border so Air would come along and zonecamp me.
      I remember me and Gun462 (the actual guy) got finished with our first ever big mining trip and Dam and Air came out of nowhere and killed us. I was pretty salty. I also remember Appel had alot of issues with tobyfrank killing him all afternoon. I think there's a thread about that somewhere. I also remember Dam had [RC] in front of his name. Air may have too, cant quite remember.
      Another thing is Ze or Foren used to come around with invis on and a tnt on his head and troll me in mah house.

Builds: I remember super big spheres at spawn, the tower of sauron with a sheep as the eye, a really cool railroad track that went through a hills biome to spawn, and a huge oval shaped castle.

This was the map where I came in and I remember during the quiz that AlainStrauss was giving me, Nvalerio was msging me the answers to it and Valeriom was telling him not to in chat xD. I think I missed the 'wolf killing' question even though I was getting the answers but he still promoted me which was cool. I almost quit at first because I couldn't build no matter how far I went out from spawn.

Ok, here's my map 8 memories before I forget them xD
      Map 8
      Players: so many that I came to know and respect, I feel like I'll accidentally leave someone out if i list them all...

Events: The build destroy event was the first event I participated in on the server. We were split into 2 teams and were to build a castle in a designated area then attempt to grief the other team's castle after a set amount of days, then we would have gotten time to rebuild, then another day to grief. The first day of griefing ended up with my team's castle being completely flooded with about 5 blocks of water deep throughout an estimated 100X100 space. I somehow made it up to my opposing team's castle via ladders and stairs and griefed them by filling their sky castle with waterfalls of water and lava as well as filling every conceivable spot inside with as many boats as I could build. I also loved the Halloween build event, DAMTHE1ST's zombie survival challenge, and pretty much anything Demi puts together as far as events.

Towns: Uxmal, my pride and joy, I loved that place. It was a sick jungle island with multiple spawners below it in the mineshafts, we had a full-sized farm in a ravine that ran through the island and my house was down there. Murica is another town that stands out to me as it was a spectacular example of American parody. Dale was well built and had a great medieval theme, I also helped terraform a large mountain there. Sinshine was absolutely beautiful, a city made on tall cliffs and plenty of pretty architecture. I never spent a lot of time in some of the other towns, but they were interesting to look at even if they weren't completed or in ruins.

Builds: Also so many I feel like I'll leave someone out, apology in advance. Golden's moving walking redstone beast - super cool! Stav's awesome castles. Swoden's medieval/LOTR builds. Load's staff merry-go-round. The palace of doors (I include this for the nostalgia factor, almost everyone on the server had touched at least one of the doors in the est 5x15 build). Demi's huge maze and the the challenge cubicles. Pow had some very well detailed builds. The ship that I helped Burnt with (the sail he made with Uxmal's banner was awesome!).

Relics: Only thing I can think of would be all the OP weapons, I did have a pair of Vittek Leggings though. EDIT: I must add the Horseman Armor set I received for collecting over 100 Horseman skulls during Burnt's Halloween boss event.

Other: The troll wars ;D good times. It was mostly Elfi, Dylan, and I who were pranking each other, but we did at times involve others; Swoden once trolled me by hatching over 200 chickens in the garden near my house. Dylan filled my house with pumpkins, melons, and whatever else he could find, even ores! Dylan and Elfi at one point filled my house (including my separate alchemy room which I found later XD) with bunnies and covered every surface with buttons (and I think pressure plates), then put a slamming doors device below. I got rid of every button thinking the bunnies were clicking them somehow, then found much later to my disgust that there were doors slamming under my house that whole time. Elfi and Dylan, at one point, made a Dylan face room and put it in my basement, there was a double chest down there that had glass panes in the likeness of Dylan and each one was named "skin", "eyes", or "hair" - by far the creepiest thing I've ever had in a basement LOL. ... oh so many fun times :D
      "Doing nothing for others is the undoing of one's self" - Horace Mann

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Zephez” ().

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
    Fair use.