Regarding My Recent (and Compulsory) Respite

Regarding My Recent (and Compulsory) Respite

Some of you may have noticed that I have not been very active for the past few weeks. Most of you most likely haven't, and those of you who have noticed have most likely been celebrating my absence. Well, the absence should soon come to an end (possibly tomorrow). Though at first I didn't think this worthy of a thread, honestly it's not; it's just too long to fit into the whisperbox and my discord isn't working at the moment.
      Reasons for my relatively brief break:
      * My math grade - Though I still had access to my computer, my math grade has been very low (though it is usually one of my stronger subjects), so I have had a lot of studying to do. In addition, my phone was taken as punishment for my lack of effort, which explains my absence on the forums.
      * Final exams - I have had to do a lot of studying for them, especially math.
      * I have better things to do - I have had to balance studying, social relationships without means of communication, and continuing a relationship with a friend who has moved away.

Summer has started and finals have ended, therefore I will be back soon, the execution of my plans will resume, and you will soon enough hear me rambling on in chat as I used to. I look forward to seeing you again (you probably don't).
      Back to conquering the world : )

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
    Fair use.