Introducing "The Outlands" - A chaos region of the map.

Introducing "The Outlands" - A chaos region of the map.

The world border has been expanded and at the old border a wall has been created.

Crossing this wall will give you the above warning message. At The Outlands, these rules are in effect:

#1: Griefing is allowed - Use of Chorus Fruit to enter bases/buildings is also allowed.
      #4: Looting/raiding allowed – locks are disabled
      #7: Killing wolves and owned animals is allowed
      In addition, using /home and /tpa (teleporting to you still works) is disabled. If you want to teleport out you have to walk back to this wall.
      A Runecraft teleporter to each of the corners of the wall will be placed in the TP hub at spawn for quick access. You can still use RC to create homes outside the wall but they are allowed to be destroyed.

In the future The Outlands will have rare Infernal spawns and other possible risk-reward features. For now it's simply a chaos zone where nothing has been explored or mined yet.

In the area inside the walls, the old world border, all rules are still in effect, nothing has been changed.

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.
      Could we add forced appearance on the dynmap?
      Edit: fyi don't be salty if you log in to find your base obliterated. This is not to say that I'll manhunt everyone who enters The Outlands, I just want people to be prepared for that.
      SIGNATURE. Erm... No thanks.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “silverligth3” ().

The teleporters are live! You can find them at the Teleporter Hub at spawn. Thanks to Zephez and Goldentank for the awesome decorations for the Outlands area.
      Images
      • 2017-07-06_01.03.16.png

862.78 kB, 1,920×1,028, viewed 17 times
      • 2017-07-06_01.03.20.png

705.77 kB, 1,920×1,028, viewed 8 times
      • 2017-07-06_01.03.33.png

610.98 kB, 1,920×1,028, viewed 8 times
      • 2017-07-06_01.03.39.png

479.46 kB, 1,920×1,028, viewed 14 times

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.
      Current updates:
      - All forms of teleportation (Excluding Runecraft Teleports) Are officially blocked outside of the wall!
      - Nether portals are blocked outside of the wall!
      - Dynmap is forced outside of the wall (You will have to /dynmap hide upon re-entering the walls manually)

Attempting to bypass any of the rules or circumvent these restrictions will result in being barred from entering the out lands.
      So have fun! Fight fair!
      More updates coming soon!

Vex wrote:

Because I do not see you as worthy of the rank. This isn't personal.
      Swisscrafts Equivalent of the Eternal Genin
      By the way, why are nether portals disabled? I've gotten to the point where the next thing to do is go to the nether (to get some blaze rods to brew potions, and eventually get some wither skeleton skulls so I can fight the Wither), but I can't build the portal... :(

Also, is it possible to find any strongholds in the Outlands?

Edit: I need a weakness potion to cure a zombie villager already XD

Edit: it despawned..... lol

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Barlennan” ().

There is now a public Nether Portal on each side of the Outlands, somewhere around the middle, should be easy to spot on Dynmap. You can't destroy these and I don't guarantee the other side is safe (trapping the other side portal is not allowed obviously, though)

copbot1001 wrote:

The first Dungeon has appeared in the Outlands, the location is a secret (and impossible to see on Dynmap) this image is the only hint. To keep it challenging its protected so you can't break it. Inside there's a small amount of custom-made items and a few other things. All the items will be possible to find later elsewhere so don't worry if you're not the first one in. I may restock it later as well.

copbot1001 wrote:

Here's two more hints for the Dungeon in Outlands, since it hasn't been found yet.
      Images
      • 2017-07-24_13.19.04.png

2.61 MB, 1,920×1,028, viewed 9 times
      • 2017-07-24_13.19.32.png

3.39 MB, 1,920×1,028, viewed 11 times

copbot1001 wrote:

And Silverlight has found the dungeon! I have reset the loot so don't worry, you can still get it! More dungeons will be coming in the near future, I was told this was too easy so prepare yourselves!

When I add the next dungeon I will remove the protection from this one.

copbot1001 wrote:

The Outlands now has a new and prettier wall courtesy of yours truly :D
      Make your way to the old world border to bask in its glory, this is just a small part of it and there are 8 different color dragons I believe.
      Images
      • Mural01.png

1.04 MB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 8 times
      • Mural02.png

928.75 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 4 times
      • 2017-07-24_13.38.44.png

1.46 MB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 4 times
      "Doing nothing for others is the undoing of one's self" - Horace Mann

• Users Online 3

3 Guests

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
    Fair use.