Kalle
      Royal?

-----------
      Loading?
      Kuemper?
      Zephez
      Darkrazer
      Silver

Not sure if the people who voted for the destroy event will join so I've put them as "?". It's 3 person teams sadly otherwise so hope everyone joins.

RULES:
      Find a spot for your team to build on and mark it obviously somehow or show me where it is (or mods make a warp). Don't go too far away from the spawn though.
      Any griefer will be banned from the event and tempbanned for a week, though only the people who voted can build for now, ask a mod/admin if you want to join.

I'll unveil the teleporter tomorrow morning.

1)Team building event
      - Two teams build something and winning team is whose build looks better in the end

2)Build/Destroy event
      - Both teams are given a set time to build then you can go grief the other teams build for a small time and each team then has time to repair it. The team whose build looks better in the end wins.

Please vote by Friday, if the results look good I will start the event on Saturday.

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.
      I have set up a Team Build event.

Theme: City
      Mode: Creative

Teams:
      Stav
      Dylan
      Kalle
      Royal?
      BuuR

-----------
      Loading?
      Kuemper
      Zephez
      Darkrazer
      Silver

Not sure if the people who voted for the destroy event will join so I've put them as "?". It's 3 person teams sadly otherwise so hope everyone joins.

RULES:
      Find a spot for your team to build on and mark it obviously somehow or show me where it is (or mods make a warp). Don't go too far away from the spawn though.
      Any griefer will be banned from the event and tempbanned for a week, though only the people who voted can build for now, ask a mod/admin if you want to join.

I'll unveil the teleporter tomorrow morning.

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.
      Woop woop!
      Been looking for good places to start a city, there's this spot at about 600x 63y 80z with a big, mostly flat, area that I found (there's also a village nearby that we could incorporate or destroy). Also found a cecently large desert which could work, not sure what biome you guys want.
      Images
      • 2017-09-23_06.39.05.png

934.2 kB, 1,024×768, viewed 6 times
      • 2017-09-23_06.39.17.png

675.8 kB, 1,024×768, viewed 1 times
      • 2017-09-23_06.39.30.png

701.72 kB, 1,024×768, viewed 0 times
      • 2017-09-23_06.39.42.png

624.77 kB, 1,024×768, viewed 0 times
      • 2017-09-23_07.02.05.png

779.62 kB, 1,024×768, viewed 3 times
      "Doing nothing for others is the undoing of one's self" - Horace Mann

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Zephez” ().

I decided to go with the first area above, here's a screenie of the first build. You may recognize my inspiration :D
      Images
      • 2017-09-23_23.07.07.png

625.52 kB, 1,024×768, viewed 1 times
      • FFVIII_Leg_Stamp.png

318.73 kB, 640×480, viewed 2 times
      "Doing nothing for others is the undoing of one's self" - Horace Mann

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Zephez” ().

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
    Fair use.