AnfoFlash

Vikertorpet Transmutation Rod Abuse

TheDarkRazer - - Off-Topic

Vikertorpet - Elder REQUEST

matvik22 - - Elder Request

Elder Request - TheDarkRazer

TheDarkRazer - - Elder Request

News

• I've "hidden" 25 chests around the map, between spawn and the outlands border (you get a message saying entering outlands)
    I tried to pick spots that are easily recognizable either from exploring or dynmap.

You can find hint images for HALF of them by clicking here (pictures are not in any kind of order)
    The chest are hidden in pairs, so for each hint there is another chest somewhere nearby for a total of 25.

You are allowed to share locations or coordinates of the hint chests in this thread if you find them.

Each chest contains a book numbered from 1 to 25, depending on how many you find you will receive different prizes.
    Please only take one of each book per chest.

Event will run until it runs out of books or nobody is doing it anymore.
  • Many of you know that the most recent map has had some issues. We want to update you on what is going on, and get your opinions. Shortly after arne reported the inv loss bug, I shutdown the server and was unable to restart it. After talking so support we realized that spigot was gone for whatever reason. Demi then downloaded a new one only to realize that all other files were gone as well. We do have a backup but it is from over a month ago. We were able to restore a lot, but everything that was built during the time that coreprotect was down is lost forever. We are thinking it would be best to start a new map rather than starting over with a half missing one. I know this map was awesome but keep in mind that it was a tester. We can also take the time to fix some of the issues.
  • Building event starting on Saturday:
    Build by yourself or with a team of friends, no split teams this time.
    Theme to be determined.
    Vote if you want creative or survival building.

I'll do UHC "matches" on Saturday whenever there's people online. I'll try to set it up so mods/admins can run it easily as well.
    For those not aware this is basically a PvP match where everyone is spread out into the world (fresh map) and you will have to mine/find gear and there is no health regen.
  • Brought to you by DylanHardwell and Zephez: The Mob Arena!

Fight waves of mobs in a series of rounds to reach tougher bosses for $chnibbles and bragging rights! You can choose from 8 different classes, some of which are in development and may not yet work as intended (Chemist and Oddjob for example are still undergoing development).
    • It costs $50 to enter the mob arena.
    • To enter the lobby, type: /ma join
    • You will begin in the lobby where you can chose the class you wish to play, click an iron block to ready up for combat.
    • Once all players who have joined are ready, the first round will begin.
    • The prize is $25 per round.
    • Go solo or gather a team to fight the mobs together!
    Good fortune to you Gladiator, the brave do not fear the grave!

• West rail for the improved railway from spawn is now open, more to come soon.
    Only the middle of the station is protected, you're free to create a rail line going wherever you want from any of the stations at the open spots on the edges, just mark it with a sign telling everyone where it goes!
    Feel free to advertise in this tread from which station they go from and to where

You can enter it from under the spawn, turn around at the /spawn point and go inside the building to find it.

Recent Activities

AnfoFlash -

Replied to the thread Two years on Swisscraft.

I can still remember everytime you killed me in the game.. fun times

Not Caesar -

Liked elfizwei’s post in the thread Two years on Swisscraft.

Like (Post)
    It doesnt seem like that long loadz, time is crazy fast. We are all super happy that you joined us :D

Zephez -

Replied to a comment by Barlennan on Zephez’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I've been working full time and I'm in the midst of taking a statistics class online. So I barely have free time for anything :(

TheDarkRazer -

Posted a new thread: Vikertorpet Transmutation Rod Abuse

Thread
    _Vikertorpet_ has a transmutation Rod that he has glitched from the build evet, i think. But I've seen him spawn diamond blocks with a *Blaze Rod*. Just a tip :D

elfizwei -

Replied to the thread Two years on Swisscraft.

It doesnt seem like that long loadz, time is crazy fast. We are all super happy that you joined us :D

elfizwei -

Liked __Loading__’s post in the thread Two years on Swisscraft.

Like (Post)
    Two years ago on this day, June 10 2016, I joined swisscraft. I just would like to thank everyone for being awesome people to play the game with. The last two years have been amazing and I made amazing memories and friends I will never forget. Can't wait…

Barlennan -

Replied to a comment by Barlennan on Zephez’s wall.

Wall Reply
    where have you been? XD

Barlennan -

Wrote a comment on Zephez’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I haven't seen you on lately

matvik22 -

Now follows Vittek.

Follow

matvik22 -

Posted a new thread: Vikertorpet - Elder REQUEST

Thread
    Minecraft username: _Vikertorpet_ Minecraft username I joined with, if it has been changed since: Matvik22 Other forums accounts if I have any: Vikertorpet_03 Approximately when did you join: 28/11-2015(forum) on server 2012 Have you been banned before?…

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.