A Minecraft Server

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sticky Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Zephez

News

• So what's new?
    We have a dedicated development team now! No longer will we have to make do with outdated configs, wait for updates and fixes and suffer from player exploits!

A whole new world!
    The way the world works is different! A long with the return of the outlands comes a new section! An extension to the spawn in which acclaimed builders can build, where community minigames and activities will be present in peace from pvp.
    The land has formed differently, with new biomes emerging, custom structures and realistic snow mechanics!

Towns will be able to make interesting purchases!
    Including NPC's who can be trained as guards, citizens or even the town drunk!
    Contractors can be hired to construct pathways between neighboring towns for varying prices, these pathways may attract the attention of traders, NPC Bandits or Potential victims!

Fishing has long been a boring tedious task!
    There is now a whole new fishing mechanic, along with unique fish, items and bait! Fish will be…
  • Hey guys.
    First of all let me thank you all for the feedback I have gotten, be it in the forum or the plenty of emails and PMs I have gotten.
    And thanks for the Host suggestions as that actually made me found a good new host that seems pretty good so far. What this means is that SC will be back after a short hiatus.
    And we're gonna up the ante by a bit, we now have a entire team of people besides me working on the server, we will provide a whole new experience, a custum worldGen that will give you a much better world to explore and build on, along that, we will add NPCs, Minigames and whatever the hell we can think of. The whole Server wil be completely reworked.
    So look forward to that, I will announce it here once the Server is ready. It's gonna take a week or so, depending how things go as we are not rushing, but the server is already running and the cores are in place.
    I hope to see you on the new server once it launches and remember.. the sheep god sees it all.

Download link for…
  • Hey guys.

At this point I doubt it will come to a surprise, but I have decided to take the server off on the 1st Jan. Reasons for this are manyfold, lack of time, money and the fact that I wanna switch to a cheaper internet (That's also faster) which would leave me with a dynamic IP, which isn't great for a server. I wrote this post now several times but it kept getting too sappy.
    There have been few players on the server and I doubt a new map would remedy it, and if, then only for a few weeks.
    So what does that mean? Well, I'm still looking to host the server on a external host, but I can't make any promises. The next step for me is to clone the harddrive of the server before it breaks down again, and finally upload all those maps I promised, starting with the recent map and Meadows then go from there.
    The SC community itself will remain regardless as will this forum. I think for a server that ran privately from someone's home, we had a pretty solid run. If you wanna help or even…
  • Skyblocks World!
    A world composed of floating islands from various biomes, you begin on your own island cluster with all the resources you will need within reach. Cultivate your small island for resources and complete challenges for prizes which you will be able to use in the survival map. Note the Skyblocks map is still under construction and more features will be added as time allows.
    *For now, this event is limited to regular rank+ players only.
    Reaching Your Island
    You will find a rocketship at spawn (pictured way below this post). You must be Runecraft initiated to use the waypoint teleporter. Click here for a Runecraft tutorial
    At sky spawn, there will be a teleporter for each island which is locked for each player, you will be assigned an island by a moderator or admin. Waypoint/teleporters for the player islands, as well as the player island areas themselves will be protected from grief. If no mod/admin is available in game, post a message on this thread (or on discord) with…

Recent Activities

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.