Recent Activities

Linussamuel -

Liked Zephez’s post in the thread Ban appeal.

Like (Post)
    You griefed all over my town just last map, about 7 months ago or so. I remember you getting pretty aggressive about being confronted on the grief, not very cooperative with staff, and you were also insulting people. I gave you multiple chances to redeem…

Not Caesar -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread Onion Express Railway Mark.2 - Branch off to your builds!.

Like (Post)
    UjbbpQh.png aQhzdm0.png West rail for the improved railway from spawn is now open, more to come soon. Only the middle of the station is protected, you're free to create a rail line going wherever you want from any of the stations at the open spots on

Linussamuel -

Wrote a comment on caro1888’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Log on

BurntHippie -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread Onion Express Railway Mark.2 - Branch off to your builds!.

Like (Post)
    Also lol that software wanted me to buy it to export the images without watermarks all over it when I can just screenshot it.

Demicol -

Replied to the thread Onion Express Railway Mark.2 - Branch off to your builds!.

Also lol that software wanted me to buy it to export the images without watermarks all over it when I can just screenshot it.

Demicol -

Replied to the thread Onion Express Railway Mark.2 - Branch off to your builds!.

West line: gFVpzhH.png I can easily modify it to add stations as people build them, like so: 4b462d8138.png

Demicol -

Posted a new thread: Onion Express Railway Mark.2 - Branch off to your builds!

Thread
    UjbbpQh.png aQhzdm0.png West rail for the improved railway from spawn is now open, more to come soon. Only the middle of the station is protected, you're free to create a rail line going wherever you want from any of the stations at the open spots on

DylanHardwell -

Replied to the thread Tuzz3r Here.

Welcome! and congratulations on fatherhood!

DAMTHE1st -

DAMTHE1st -

Liked Tuzz3r’s post in the thread Tuzz3r Here.

Like (Post)
    I´m from Uppsala Sweden lives in Knivsta played minecraft on and off sens beta some time, just became a father and i work as a chef. Real name is Johan and i´m 33 years old. Thats all for now

BuuR -

Like (Post)
    I´m from Uppsala Sweden lives in Knivsta played minecraft on and off sens beta some time, just became a father and i work as a chef. Real name is Johan and i´m 33 years old. Thats all for now

silverligth3 -

Like (Post)

Tuzz3r -

silverligth3 -

Deilig med flere skandinavere. Velkommen!

Zephez -

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the server :D

Zephez -

Like (Post)

Tuzz3r -

Posted a new thread: Tuzz3r Here

Thread

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.