Recent Activities

marcolilo -

Now follows tschupatschups.

Follow

marcolilo -

Now follows Rhinohorn58.

Follow

__Loading__ -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread List of new features and changes *Important*.

Like (Post)
    Please have a look at this so you're not confused by things working differently: Map: We are using a custom map generation that is more taxing on the server than the regular one, as such lag spikes are to be accepted during the early rush as people

tschupatschups -

Liked marcolilo’s post in the thread Elder Request Marcolilo.

Like (Post)
    Minecraft username: Marcolilo Minecraft username I joined with, if it has been changed since: Never changed my Minecraftname Other forums accounts if I have any: Discord THerMAlcakE, else Marcolilo Approximately when did you join: Long Time ago! Have you…

marcolilo -

Posted a new thread: Elder Request Marcolilo

Thread
    Minecraft username: Marcolilo Minecraft username I joined with, if it has been changed since: Never changed my Minecraftname Other forums accounts if I have any: Discord THerMAlcakE, else Marcolilo Approximately when did you join: Long Time ago! Have you…

Zephez -

Replied to the thread List of new features and changes *Important*.

Tutorial You need bait before you can fish, some fish require certain bait types or can only be found in certain biomes. - You cannot fish without bait, there are 4 bait types. Type the command: /fish - This will open the Dream Fish menu GUI, this is

Zephez -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread List of new features and changes *Important*.

Like (Post)
    Please have a look at this so you're not confused by things working differently: Map: We are using a custom map generation that is more taxing on the server than the regular one, as such lag spikes are to be accepted during the early rush as people

Demicol -

Posted a new thread: List of new features and changes *Important*

Thread

Not Caesar -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread Swisscraft Revival.

Like (Post)
    Hello Everyone! We hope the start of your year has been a good one! Your dedicated Swisscraft staff have been working diligently to relaunch Swisscraft for your playing enjoyment! We will be re-opening the server on Monday or the latest at…

Not Caesar -

Liked Zephez’s post in the thread Music thread..

Like (Post)
    I discovered this song awhile ago, but kept forgetting to post it. youtube.com/watch?v=l5-gja10qkw . I also likey this: youtube.com/watch?v=ZDtSII-ocug&feature=youtu.be

tschupatschups -

Now follows marcolilo.

Follow

Zephez -

Like (Post)
    Hello Everyone! We hope the start of your year has been a good one! Your dedicated Swisscraft staff have been working diligently to relaunch Swisscraft for your playing enjoyment! We will be re-opening the server on Monday or the latest at…

tschupatschups -

Like (Post)

Kalle -

Like (Post)

Barlennan -

Wrote a comment on Barlennan’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I have no idea

silverligth3 -

Like (Post)

Demicol -

Posted a new thread: Swisscraft Revival

Thread

Zephez -

Replied to the thread Music thread..

I discovered this song awhile ago, but kept forgetting to post it. youtube.com/watch?v=l5-gja10qkw . I also likey this: youtube.com/watch?v=ZDtSII-ocug&feature=youtu.be

Vittek -

Liked pow_wow’s post in the thread first.

Like (Post)
    AH!

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.