Recent Activities

Spred -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread Swisscraft Revival.

Like (Post)
    Hello Everyone! We hope the start of your year has been a good one! Your dedicated Swisscraft staff have been working diligently to relaunch Swisscraft for your playing enjoyment! We will be re-opening the server on Monday or the latest at…

BuuR -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread Chest/Book Hunt Event!.

Like (Post)

BuuR -

Liked Demicol’s post in the thread Chest/Book Hunt Event!.

Like (Post)
    I've "hidden" 25 chests around the map, between spawn and the outlands border (you get a message saying entering outlands) I tried to pick spots that are easily recognizable either from exploring or dynmap. You can find hint images for HALF of them by

Zephez -

Replied to the thread Anime checkout-a-thon.

The time works for me, looking forward to it! :D

Demicol -

Countdown for next Saturday. An hour earlier than last time, but if that's an issue we can wait an hour for people to join. itsalmo.st/#animetimetoo

Demicol -

I guess everyone who's gonna vote has voted, let's start next saturday at 6pm my time, hope that's not too early/late (Can start an hour earlier or later in that case) itsalmo.st/#animetime Next time: Hisone to Maso-tan Persona 5 the Animation Golden…

Zephez -

Replied to the thread Music thread..

An oldie but a goodie, so smooth with that jazzy boom bap feel, "The anthem of skateboarding". I love this: youtube.com/watch?v=Gl83mI69nX4

Zephez -

Replied to the thread Player Shopping District {VOTE HERE}.

Once 1.13 comes out, things will probably be different with fishing.... wonder if the plugin will get updated right away too? that could be a problem.

silverligth3 -

Dreamfish is an amazing plugin, we just haven't used it to its full extent. Instead of just straight up deleting it, we should rather discuss how we can change up where you fish, since the how you fish is already improved tenfolds from normal Minecraft.…

Zephez -

Quote from arne501_: “ In the ptevious system you could sell gold and iron, also being a better system for getting money as someone wouldnt go mining for the sole purpose of getting money, prime focus being accumulating recources with the added bonus…

arne501_ -

Personally think Dreamfish is fundamentally bad, no matter how hard we nerf it. Being able to get money, just by putting time into something, for the sole purpose of getting money is bad. Auctions for green and red plots will be won by whoever put the…

Zephez -

I would like to set up a shopping district similar to what we had in Map 7 with 2 green shop plots (big), 4 red shop plots(medium size), and 6 blue shop plots(small). Since money is fairly easy to come by on this map, I was thinking monthly rent would go…

Zephez -

Posted a new thread: Player Shopping District {VOTE HERE}

Thread
    Should we bring back player shops? If so, how many shops should we have and how much rent per month is fair given the current state of the economy? (we do still have more balancing to do on Dreamfish money etc.)

__Loading__ -

Replied to the thread Ideas for issues with swisscraft.

Just going to put my opinion in here. I miss it when it was just normal MCMMO and thats it. No cool terrain, no weird plugins, made it more fun imo.

Zephez -

I gotta say I'm not the biggest fan of Dreamfish as it eliminates getting normal fish (salmon, puffer, clown etc.) and that I feel is one of the biggest drawbacks of having it in; however, I say we should leave it in since fishing with Dreamfish is much…

silverligth3 -

McMMO is my main concern so I wont address anything else. Quote from arne501_: “the rules state that any form of grinding is forbidden” The rules state that any form of mob grinding is illegal. This and the easy McMMO levels is why we banned mob rooms.…

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.