Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 580.

Swisscraft Revival

Demicol - - News

Reserving this post for list of changes

Swisscraft Revival

Demicol - - News

Hello Everyone! We hope the start of your year has been a good one! Your dedicated Swisscraft staff have been working diligently to relaunch Swisscraft for your playing enjoyment! We will be re-opening the server on Monday or the latest at Tuesday. Many of your favorite vanilla features will remain unchanged, with the addition of new features which we will be observing for quality control. With staff now having access to the server files, we now have the ability to fix bugs and make changes to i…

first

Demicol - - Development

ok

first

Demicol - - Development

It's a good thing my "like" button has somehow vanished, so I can use it as an excuse to dislike this.

Update about the future of the server.

Demicol - - News

We know, don't worry.

Taking the Server down on the 1st January

Demicol - - News

Since Sticky didn't have time to modify the notification on the forums and nobody took Vittek's hint (unless you saw him announce it ingame): We're "moving" the server to a rented server since everyone is so attached to it. Some of us are working on setting everything up, the current server is kind of held together with wire and duct tape so we're setting everything up from the beginning. Admins will have access to the server so everything can be fixed and updated on time instead of having to wa…

Demicol - - News

I've posted a message on Discord and working on announcement for the Steam group. Come join the server on Saturday, lets try to get as many people online one last time!

Demicol - - News

I want to thank everyone and Vittek for this server and all the fun times on it. I don't know really what to say, the server has been a big part of my life for almost 8 years now and I've made some great friends on here. I thought for a long time what to say after I knew this might be happening but now that it's here I don't remember what I wanted to say at all. I'll write more as it comes to me.

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=S_XH6N_Js2I Sum chiptune-esque stuff

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I posted about this like.. 2? years ago. One guy in China was making a really cool looking action game by himself, seems like Sony gave him a team and they've been making good progress on it, they had a playable demo at PSX youtube.com/watch?v=eFwfl95gv8I

5234756aa0.jpg You made me make a throwaway facebook account for this shit.

Gamer Profile Generator

Demicol - - Other games

Thank you for posting in a year old thread. Please don't.

Music thread.

Demicol - - Off-Topic

youtu.be/LgmxMuW6Fsc They recommend you watch it in at least 1440p as the rapid color changes don't agree with a lower bitrate. If you're on the fence about clicking it, the music video is done entirely with practical effects, no CG.

Unban sooner request

Demicol - - Ban Appeal

I unbanned you once because your dad(?) appealed for you, but then many of the staff members thought you had used x-ray even after I gave you another chance. Please tell me why should I unban you after you wasted your chance? Are you gonna do it again?

There is already an account called Katharsis0 that's a Veteran. Try logging in.

<3

Demicol - - Off-Topic

they call me greifer when i killed someone that was in their mine

[VOTE NOW!] Team Building Event!!

Demicol - - News

Looks like team Cactus wins. If you were part of Team Cactus let me know if you have any requests for what you want.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Ok I got a new PC. I got a job for the duration of December so I got just enough time to finish doing this before that starts. How does Sunday sound to everyone? At around 8pm my time (timeanddate.com/worldclock/finland/helsinki)

Demicol - - News

If it will make a difference in the end I'll remember it.

Demicol - - News

Vote for the winner! Some screenshots bellow and you can go check it out on the server yourself.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.