Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

Tanelorn

SirCaine_ - - News

Sounds like a Terrible idea to me. We have such a small community aready, further splitting it doesen't make any sense. If you want to stop people from hunting innocen Players, removing DynMap tracking would prob. Be best.

I'm guessing it's too late to start now right?

Ban Appeal

SirCaine_ - - Ban Appeal

Criminals are punished, no matter how brilliant.

Ban Appeal

SirCaine_ - - Ban Appeal

Detective demicol?

Ban Appeal

SirCaine_ - - Ban Appeal

@Kalle you prolly shouldnt post that here. Thx for the tip, i guess?

Post your battle stations!

SirCaine_ - - Off-Topic

Quote from Demicol: “Quote from BurntHippie: “silverlight thats just horrible. I hope thats not really your setup :O.” Did you really think for a moment it's his? Reverse image search finds it on various places, it's some random image from somewhere ;)” Detective Demicol is on the Case!

Wasn't it? It definitely sounded like it.

I agree with Haro. Also, Hippie IS a New SCP, so it's natural he'll need some assistance, or correction.

The Time Trials

SirCaine_ - - Buildings & Blueprints

Sounds fun! Looking forward to it.

Anyone still interested in FTB?

SirCaine_ - - Off-Topic

Well, you can just Close it.

IP

SirCaine_ - - Off-Topic

Quote from Harojax: “Not sure if questioning why IP isn't on forums, or questioning server IP.” I just don't understand how people find the forum, but not the server Haro... Isn't that a bit weird?

IP

SirCaine_ - - Off-Topic

Are you serious?

It's a Me!

SirCaine_ - - Introduce yourself

It's a Me! Hello my fellow Minecrafters! Today We will be talking about *drum roll* ME! (Bet you didn't expect that huh?) Ingame Name: SirCaine_ Real Name: *Biep* Age: 14 Music: Dubstep Lives in: Switzerland When someone asks me: "When did you first join Swisscraft?" I answer: "What you mean, when i just joined, or when i really started to be active?" I'm gonna answer both. When i first joined: That was a long Time ago.. I think like 2010 - 2011. My friends told me It was an awesome Server and i…

You would Haro.

People like this make me fucking sick! I'm a nice guy but i can get angry. And this has made me angry like nothing else! I don't know what to say... I just hope they get sued by Nickelodeon, Mojang whatever i don't care!

Diamond Sword = Junk?

SirCaine_ - - Ban Appeal

Yes, Haro i'm sure they're valuable. And i'm sorry for the cobblestone (Can't recall putting them in there. Oh wait now you're gonna throw some plugin screenshots in my face SirCaine_ added BlaBlaBla).

Diamond Sword = Junk?

SirCaine_ - - Ban Appeal

Diamond Sword = Junk? Uuhm... I'm banned for: "Junk in Lottery Chest." What? I put a Diamond Sword (i won it in the Mob Arena) in the chest. So sorry if that's junk... Oh, wait i also put some Furnace Minecarts in... Is that Junk? If it is, then sorry i didn't know... i know it's only for 8 minutes but come on! Confused, Sir Caine

ban appeal forum

SirCaine_ - - Ban Appeal

Well. Demi, how differnet was his "Crime" to mine? Ant that's a Rhyme!

Quote from Poffer: “In our defense, you attacked us. And I dont get it, if someone hits you with fists, is it really necessary to kill them?” Well, should he just let you kill him with fists? Come on that's like the most stupid Thing you could do, attacking somebody in full Diamond with your fist! And he SAID that he wanted to leave, but how could he? You were swarming him, and if he would've tped out, you would've been like: PVP TPER! PVP TPER! Seriousely man......

ban appeal forum

SirCaine_ - - Ban Appeal

2 Weeks?! That is sooo Cheap! I know someone who got banned 6 Weeks for XRay! And you know who i'm talking about!

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.