Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 193.

Runecraft tutorial and help

Goldentank - - News

Your information appears to be outdated barle. Uses are no longer a thing, runes now use energy. Energy is far too easy to come by and is one of my least favorite updates to rune craft. Bow of translocation was banned I believe because the same restrictions we applied to enderpearls (can't use in combat,towns can disable them) don't apply. Again, it also has infinite uses via energy.

powertool

Goldentank - - Development

Transmutation is like survival world edit. Additionally, the balancing of items energies is preset and rather unbalanced and uncustomisable. Players can burn shit like lapis to get fuck tonnes of diamonds

Trust me, this is better than what V originally wanted.. 28b0d9976b.jpg

Home cool downs were aimed to slow down teleportation back and fourth consistently, it's commonly used by players to mine a fuck tonne of resources, get back to base and teleport back to the mine and keep going, which just obliterates the economy, it's also used to get out of sticky situations meaning nobody loses their resources, only gained them at an increased rate! There will be more incentives for walking between towns and locations coming into the game!

New year, New Swisscraft! SNEAK PEAK

Goldentank - - News

So what's new? We have a dedicated development team now! No longer will we have to make do with outdated configs, wait for updates and fixes and suffer from player exploits! A whole new world! The way the world works is different! A long with the return of the outlands comes a new section! An extension to the spawn in which acclaimed builders can build, where community minigames and activities will be present in peace from pvp. The land has formed differently, with new biomes emerging, custom st…

first

Goldentank - - Development

first plz dun take this from me demdem

It's been a wild 8 years, and I gottah say it's been worth it. Unfortunately, I work most of Saturday

I challenge you to reveal your true personality! Why is this a challenge? I want you to answer these questions honestly. I want you to share your initial results. (No trying to improve what it looks like!) How do I take part? Fill out this test and post your results here! What do my results mean? (I'm an engineer, not a psychologist, so these statements may not be perfectly accurate) Warmth: A warm personality invokes positive feelings in others, Such as making others feel cared about, safe and …

Gamer Profile Generator

Goldentank - - Other games

Shhhhh demi

Anime checkout-a-thon

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

Voted! Juuni Taisen Inuyashiki RoboMasters the Animated Series Please also +1 the night blood thing, Brushed past it before I'd voted, specifically looked at it after and it seems good.

Elder Request - Ubbaz

Goldentank - - Elder Request

Congratulations! What's this?! Ubbas is evolving.. Ubbas .. Ubbas.. Ubbas Evolved into .. Ubbas (Application accepted)

Something to tell the Server

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

So, I guess a real question is would you like us to start identifying you as a female or what?

Elder Request - TheDarkRazer

Goldentank - - Elder Request

DENIED Already been denied within the past 4 months. Besides, your behavior has hardly improved.

ART

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO DRAW ME @Pic 3

Something to tell the Server

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

Gender dysphoria seems like a hell of a bitch, I don't believe anybody on here has any reason to judge you as we're all a little different from the norm. I agree that this takes courage and especially in a time where groups of fake trans people, those who have never experience gender dysphoria, are giving the genuine trans community a bad name and image. I truly hope their actions don't affect your transition or peoples perception of you, but I'm sure this community will be respect you the same …

banned

Goldentank - - Ban Appeal

And?I have ADD.. But I'm still a masters of engineering student. Stop blaming your issues and suck it up. It's not the grammar, it's the lack of effort into the post. And when we look at this all we see is "I don't care enough".

banned

Goldentank - - Ban Appeal

<p>Some people never change.</p> <p>On another note though, fix this up and make it look half presentable if you're serious about appealing.&nbsp;</p> <p>I don't understand why with this extra time you've been given (By being banned) people rush their appeals and put no consideration into it.</p> <p>It's YOUR job to convince US to let you back into the server, whether that be by proving the ban was false, or proving you've changed (Though the latter would seem impossible at this point) either wa…

It's time to spleef!

Goldentank - - News

New Spleef Arena! IYAR9q7.jpg What? Myself and zephez are proud to announce the completion of a new spleef arena! Where? The Arena can be found underneath the servers spawn! How does it work? The Arena uses mechanics provided by runecraft! Everything there (Excluding the barrier blocks) can be replicated by any player! So I hope this inspires some creativity and interest in the plugin too! How do I reset the arena? In order to reset the arena, punch one of the Purpur slabs located at each sectio…

A shoutout to Demicol

Goldentank - - Off-Topic

Underated thread! Demi you gloriously grumpy onion man!

[EVENT] Spawn Parkour Challenge

Goldentank - - News

Probably just sugar

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.