Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

Elder rank please.. is this a new thing?

Taking the Server down on the 1st January

Dr_McFly - - News

V thanks hosting SC all these years even many without being an active player. That's dedication. And along with the dedication appreciation, thanks Demi for the hard work and putting up with so much carp over the years. It has kept the server alive. That being said, I have wasted away so many hours creating a pretend alternative life on this server and there ain't much in this world I would trade it for, for all the memories and friendships it's given me.

Farewell Swisscraft

Dr_McFly - - Off-Topic

Fellow Swisscraft players and staff, I'd like to thank you all for the most excellent time I've had while being a part of the server. However, the time has come, after 3+ years of being an active player, for me to move on and invest my time in different hobbies and more important and productive goals in life. This year my resolutions are to be more productive and to be intentional with 'in-person' relationships. Although I have some great friends among everyone here on Swisscraft, playing mc is …

MAP RESET on SUNDAY (12th of February)

Dr_McFly - - News

you can feature my homes in the video (/home j) & (/home dam). also if you want one last pufferfish party, it's going down on Saturday about noon in American time (give or take 7pm in Europe). I hope everyone can make it. and I would be honored if Vittek was in attendance since it'll be my last

Rank appeal

Dr_McFly - - Rank Request

Just for the record, any time I've ever heard of this happening in the past, the spawner just got removed, not a rank demotion. That being said, the staff should hand out punishment as they see fit.

Gamer Profile Generator

Dr_McFly - - Other games

Hey Swisscraft people, I ran across this today and thought it might interest yall enough to share. It's a survey that generates an overview of your gaming style, and recommends games based on the outcome. Here's a link for the survey: apps.quanticfoundry.com/lab/gamerprofile/# And if you're interested, here's my profile result (disregard that it was a screenshot of my browser xD): zbjlzYW.pngJYzHpu8.png

Maze Event! (EVENT OVER)

Dr_McFly - - News

imgur.com/t5ynWCA It would gratify me to obtain: level 1: 50s + Mike Wazowski or hamburger head level 2: half acacia/half oak logs, (if no halves, all acacia logs) level 3: a fire block, because I can't get it w/o runecraft (if no fire, stack of pufferfish) level 4: a nether star *gets off of Santa's lap

Maze Event! (EVENT OVER)

Dr_McFly - - News

Quote from Zephez: “Wait, can diamond horse armor even be stacked?” Zeph, you underestimate the power of /give

Halloween events!

Dr_McFly - - Wishes & Feedback

Kalle, I made the mistake Sunday of logging on and finishing my house for the event without knowing you'd moved to eventland. So my completed build is in the Halloween world. Can you c&p it over to the event world please? also note that my build includes the bedrock layer so don't miss that. Thanks!

Loading In Real Life

Dr_McFly - - Off-Topic

Props to you Loading for the Dr Pepper in your picture. Most people of SwissCraft will never get the opportunity to behold the mighty taste of the King of Beverages, the South's greatest gift to the world.

Moderately New Players

Dr_McFly - - Introduce yourself

I'll start: Most of you may know me in-game as DOC. I don't really have a clan, but some people I play with that I know irl are lamen_jincols, wilsonwade3, and V_Blue. I am usually on sometime during the weekends and random week-nights about 8-11pm US Central time.O

Moderately New Players

This current map (I've lost track of what number map this is and I've only been here half the life of the server) marked the beginning an interesting time frame on SwissCraft. There's been several groups of players who have come and gone, but none, that I've seen at least, that are like the ones of the present. The current active players have a sense of humor, creativity, and imagination that is outstanding which I haven't seen most of the time I've played.. i.e. making stories in the forums, th…

Quote from TheRoyalElite: “Quote from Zephez: “Quote from TheRoyalElite: “No one was listening. D: I'm forever alone.” Been there Royal. Now when I talk to my self late at night, when no one else is on, I don't even get the illusion that someone might be there D; lol ” FeelsBadMan” I once talked to myself in chat when I thought I was alone online and V replied.

World's latest intro

I think the most defining part is whether the gun is loaded with ammo or not, and sometimes if the ammo is even in the same vicinity as the gun (i.e.. gun is in back seat of car, ammo is in the trunk. or, gun is in its handheld carrying case and ammo is in a separate case or bag). perhaps that could be said as if the gun is usable at any given moment versus if you'd have to get it together to be able for it to function. and the actual use of the gun is definite under the carrying laws.

World's latest intro

'licensed carry' means that you're permitted to carry the handgun on your person in public. there's also either concealed or open-carry laws and permits among different states too.

What Are YOU Doing For Summer?

Dr_McFly - - Off-Topic

anyone looking forward to the Olympics this summer??? USA USA USA USA

well I can scratch 'read a soap opera' off my bucket list. too bad it wasn't in Spanish. spanish is way more emotional

WALLMART A PUBLIC MALL

Dr_McFly - - Off-Topic

#funfact Walmart was started in the state I live in. (the city is about an hour and half from where I live). #funfact2 Walmart only has one l. Quote from Appelsin: “Walmart isn't a fucking mall, you uncultured swine. Its a way of life.” Appel ain't kidding.. peopleofwalmart.com/

Diamond pile at spawn that day. Everyone come and show off your worthless riches!

[EVENT] Next Map's spawn Competition

Dr_McFly - - News

should there be a list of essential areas within spawn that need to be incorporated? i.e. portal area, 'new players' area, rules/info area, safe-trading area... etc

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.